Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question

HI Irish/British fans, everyone enjoy the sunday match? I got a question any one get the DVD? and the statium land Road close, which statium will be use during the project? munster still got chance to back to the top four ? or we need to play with wildcard play off to make to european cup ?

Hi Joe,
    the match yesterday was very good, bearing in mind the conditions. It was very pleasing that Ireland never really looked in danger at any stage.
    Which DVD do you mean, the match yesterday or the Munster DVD? If it's the Munster DVD then I highly recommend it, it's very very well done. Very emotional and is a really great watch.

There's a lot of rugby left to play yet. Our two matches against Connaught are going to be huge now. But we'll still finish in the top 3.

Hibernicis natione, Mumhan per gratiam Dei

Comment

hi huron

THe Munster european cup final DVD, I looking forward to order from munstershop or HMV.. cant get it in sydney. the match yesterdy I miss out cause cant wake up, tonight will watch it from replay... mate will u watch this sunday test ? irish takover islander

Comment

editted
        Romani ite Domun

Comment

Originally posted by AusMunsterJoe

hi huron

THe Munster european cup final DVD, I looking forward to order from munstershop or HMV.. cant get it in sydney. the match yesterdy I miss out cause cant wake up, tonight will watch it from replay... mate will u watch this sunday test ? irish takover islander
          Delivery to Oz at this time of year takes a while, If you want the DVD in time for Christmas you'd better order soon.
          The Islanders will be looking for a win this weekend and Ireland will find it tough. I think it's the Islanders last match of their tour and they'll be gunning for a win.
          Enjoy the match tonight.
          Hibernicis natione, Mumhan per gratiam Dei

Comment

Anyone got an idea where I can watch the Munster Leinster game next weekend in Sydney?

Comment

Originally posted by LondonMunster View Post
              Anyone got an idea where I can watch the Munster Leinster game next weekend in Sydney?
              On your laptop?
              New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonMunster View Post
                Online somewhere I'd expect. It'll be early morning k.o. over there I think.
                Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

There's a mountain of pubs you could watch it in.... during the day or previous couple of evenings, ask inside an Irish bar... someone will advise you...

Scruffys will be showing it... its a ****hole though....
                  He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by John Cooper Clarke View Post
                    Online somewhere I'd expect. It'll be early morning k.o. over there I think.
                    Thanks, I didn't realise it wouldn't be shown on Friday evening, same as in Dublin.

If some one can recommend somewhere that would be much appreciated, otherwise it will be Easts League Club Bondi Junction with the drinkers and the gamblers at 07:00 Saturday morning.

Comment

Working...
                    X