X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MRSC Message - Choir & Corporate Tickets

MESSAGE TO MEMBERS OF MUNSTER RUGBY SUPPORTERS CLUB

1. DISCOUNT WITH MUNSTER RUGBY STORE

As you are aware, members of the Supporters Club are entitled to 10% discount on purchases in the Munster Rugby Store upon production of their membership card.

With thanks to our web design company, Magico Software, the Munster Rugby Store is now able to offer this 10% discount to members who also purchase online at: http://www.munsterrugbystore.com/munsterstore/

The discount will be taken at checkout stage when you will be asked to submit your membership number and membership password. We would like to thank the Munster Rugby Store for extending the discount to online sales.

We believe this is a significant benefit to our non Cork and Limerick based Irish members in addition to our many overseas members.

2. MUNSTER v CARDIFF BLUES 2 March Musgrave Park

If you intend attending the Munster v Cardiff Blues match tomorrow night and do not yet have a ticket or a season ticket, we are advised by Munster Rugby that tickets are selling fast and the game may be a sell-out so you may want to purchase online:

http://www.munsterrugby.ie/421_33.php

Terrace and school pupil are also currently available to purchase from the following outlets, while stocks last:

Ticketmaster outlets nationwide

Munster Branch offices, Musgrave Park (10am-4pm) Munster Rugby Store (Rutland St Limerick and Maylor St. Cork) Mahers Sports, Oliver Plunkett Street, Cork The Outpost Bar, Bishopstown, Cork Cummins Sports, Douglas Court Shopping Centre, Cork

3. MUNSTER CHOIR

Are you a good singer and interested in a Munster choir?

We have had a request from a member of the club, Liam O''Brien, to look at setting up a Munster Supporters choir. Liam has agreed to co-ordinate this.

Dependant upon responses and level of interest, the practice locations, etc can be arranged. In the first instance, we are trying to assess the level of interest.

If you would be interested in becoming part of a Munster choir, can you please email supportersclub at munsterrugby.ie stating your name, membership number, location of residence and any singing/choir experience.

4. REASONS FOR SUPPORTING MUNSTER

Tom D''Arcy has been in contact with Munster Rugby. He is doing a Ph.D. exploring the emotionality and motivation of the sport spectator.

Tom is looking for many Munster Supporters to complete a questionaire which will take a few minutes.

Full details and a link to the website for the questionaire are on our website news item. http://www.munsterrugbysupporters.com/

5. BODHRAN BAND - OTHER MUSICIANS REQUIRED

The Bodhran Band worked very well at Lansdowne Road and at the Millenium Stadium for the knock-out stages of the Heineken Cup last season. It has proved more difficult in packed terraces.

We believe that a trumpeter or piper or the like would be a great addition to lead the bodhran band. A drummer would also be great but may be difficult to transport the drum to away matches.

If you are such a musician and would be interested in getting behind the team from the crowd, please contact us at supportersclub at munsterrugby.ie

6. MUNSTER SPORTS TRAVEL

Full details of packages available for the quarter final and for other upcoming rugby trips are on our website.

7. TOYOTA TICKET COMPETITION <

This is a super price for those tickets (around €130including vat) but are they still available. I already paid €200 each for 4 through a legitimate source.

Comment

The actual price for the Llanelli v Munster match is £90 plus VAT @ 17.5% per person. It works out at just under € 160 a head.

There is still limited availability. Terrace tickets are included in the package.

It is expected to sell out by the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by glorob

The actual price for the Llanelli v Munster match is £90 plus VAT @ 17.5% per person. It works out at just under € 160 a head.

There is still limited availability.

It is expected to sell out by the weekend.

That makes much more sense Glorob, I was worried there for a second [img]smileys/c&#111;nfused.gif[/img]

Why are they saying £65 when the price is£90 [img]smileys/c&#111;nfused.gif[/img]

Comment

Sorry Skyhawk didn't want to cause a stampede

you guys are getting seriously screwed on the exchange rate !! although £90 a head with the extras is still probably a better deal than the one I've got (unless its a v good seat)

Comment

That is a general post about Corporate Hospitality. I assume the £65 plus Vat is what you would pay for a package at a ML or HEC pool game where it is unlikely the game would sell out.

Comment

Presume £65 is for ML

Comment

PS

Skyhawk, your Private messenger is full

Comment

Originally posted by plastic

Sorry Skyhawk didn't want to cause a stampede

you guys are getting seriously screwed on the exchange rate !! although £90 a head with the extras is still probably a better deal than the one I've got (unless its a v good seat)

tbh, plastic, I got a shock......yes prices start at £65 ex VAT for ML games. I just rang my three mates (all MRSC members) trying to convince them that Iam not a tout after taking €200 a head off them yesterday [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by plastic

PS

Skyhawk, your Private messenger is full

Thanks Plastic..... sorted now

Comment

Did many decide to pay the bit extra for the corporate package, mate of mine sorted it for a few of us (all tics he got are accounted for so nothing available b4 u ask!) it's a bit pricey but feel it's worth it to be guaranteed a ticket.
                      \"There\'s only 1 Dougie Howlett, only 1 Dougie Howlett, drinking in bars, dancing on cars, walking in a Dougie wonderland!!!\"

Comment

The cooperate hospitality tent will be full of Munster supporters [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]another sign of the Celtic Tiger [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X