Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any plans for something for the Northampton game in January? Bunch of us staying in London that weekend
    Marty in the Morning

Comment

Originally posted by fullback15 View Post
      Should that read depart on the 10th? i.e. the morning of the game. as opposed to departing on Friday 9th as it says above, making it an overnight stay?
      oooops.... edited....
      (I was thinking of my christmas party)...
      He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by LeakyBoots View Post
        Any plans for something for the Northampton game in January? Bunch of us staying in London that weekend
        Yes, definatley...we will have meeting points for all weekend....details released closer to the game thou!

Comment

A good crowd expected for the Leinster game tonight.....all are welcome to attend!A good chance to check out the new venue if you havnt been!

Full details on how t get there,and the London Branch can be found here:
          http://www.mrsc.ie/News_Detail.aspx?...branchid=49959

Comment

Be careful of LLCoolJ, he'll do you up like a kipper if he gets a chance.

Comment

Should I have had an email about plans for Saturday?
              Gave my email address last week.
              PAUL O'CONNELL KNOWS MY NAME, HE NEEDED IT FOR THE RESTRAINING ORDER!:smile2:

Comment

Originally posted by Babs (was bthequin) View Post
                Should I have had an email about plans for Saturday?
                Gave my email address last week.
                They'll be in the Mustard Seed again Babs.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs (was bthequin) View Post
                  Should I have had an email about plans for Saturday?Gave my email address last week.
                  Hi Babs, I wasnt aware there was new signups taken last week- I'll look into or you can pm your details if you like. There is a great photo of you gone up on our facebook page,if you use it take a look.As Dumptruck says, the MRSC London Branch are in Mustard for EVERY Munster & Irish rugby game this season that is televised anywhere

Comment

No worries. Hate facebook.
                    Will be there tomorrow
                    PAUL O'CONNELL KNOWS MY NAME, HE NEEDED IT FOR THE RESTRAINING ORDER!:smile2:

Comment

The first ever MRSC London branch bus day trip commences on Saturday. We have 77 Munsterfans going up to Llanelli with all the bells, whistles, flags and scarves that it entails.

Proposed Schedule:
                      Depart:
                      Leave Central London (Mustard Bar, St Pauls) @ 8.15 am
                      Collection point in West London (Hammersmith Broadway) @ 8.30am approx
                      Collection point in Reading (Train Station) @ 9.10am approx

En Route:
                      An hour’s break in Chippenham, Wiltshire

Arrive in ground at 1.30pm
                      The Scarlets Supporters Village will open at 12.30pm, which is located in the 'bowl' of the Stadium. Inside the Supporters Village there will be a large adult bar with live music and food available. The capacity of the Village is 2,000 people and entry is free, but on a first come basis. The Village is also open for 2 hours post match with beer offers and live music. This will be our meeting point after the game. Depart from Supporters Village at 6.20pm and walk back to bus.

Prsumably getting people home will be like herding kittens, but fingers crossed we won't forget anyone...

See ye all up there.
                      He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
                        The first ever MRSC London branch bus day trip commences on Saturday. We have 77 Munsterfans going up to Llanelli with all the bells, whistles, flags and scarves that it entails.

Proposed Schedule:
                        Depart:
                        Leave Central London (Mustard Bar, St Pauls) @ 8.15 am
                        Collection point in West London (Hammersmith Broadway) @ 8.30am approx
                        Collection point in Reading (Train Station) @ 9.10am approx

En Route:
                        An hour’s break in Chippenham, Wiltshire

Arrive in ground at 1.30pm
                        The Scarlets Supporters Village will open at 12.30pm, which is located in the 'bowl' of the Stadium. Inside the Supporters Village there will be a large adult bar with live music and food available. The capacity of the Village is 2,000 people and entry is free, but on a first come basis. The Village is also open for 2 hours post match with beer offers and live music. This will be our meeting point after the game. Depart from Supporters Village at 6.20pm and walk back to bus.

Prsumably getting people home will be like herding kittens, but fingers crossed we won't forget anyone...

See ye all up there.

Well done lads, hope it goes well, and , if anyone is not back at the bus at the appointed time. It's their tough if bus leaves without them.

Comment

any sight of the London MRSC on the tv yesterday..???

Comment

Hey Lads, anyone any idea if anyone is showing/going to watch the game in London this evening? I think the usual MRSC Venue is closed! :(
                            The whole world cries out peace, freedom and a few less fat bastards eating all the pie.

Comment

Originally posted by MunsterTel View Post
                              Hey Lads, anyone any idea if anyone is showing/going to watch the game in London this evening? I think the usual MRSC Venue is closed! :(
                              Hi, yes, please see below our most recent update and the reason why we didnt meet for the Xmas games...if youd like to email us what part of London you are in I can advise of a bar in the area that would be showing the game.

Christmas games in London/ Mustard Refit in January

Due to the large numbers of members going home/the general busyness over the Christmas period, we have decided to not open Mustard for the Connacht and Ulster games over the holiday period. Our next London matchday event will thus be the Treviso game Saturday January 7th at 20:15. We are pleased to announce that Mustard have confirmed they will be under taking a major refit from 2nd January until the 6th February. The aim is to turn the venue into a “perfect sports bar in the city”. The improved facilities will include new additional tv’s, relocation of current viewing points and a total upgrade of the current bathroom facilities. This will affect 3 Munster games, and we will be relocating to their sister bar, Gilt, for this period. Gilt is located about a 15 minute walk from Mustard, and is sandwiched between Tower Hill tube and Fenchurch Street Station. Full directions will be provided in due course, but we hope members will not be too inconvenienced by the temporary move which will ultimately turn Mustard into a better venue for our Munster games going forward. Miguel and his staff and been very accommodative to the MRSC London Branch to date, and we have received very favourable member feedback as to their experiences in our new home this season and we are sure the planned improvements will further enhance member matchday experience going forward.

Finally, our next weekly newsletter will also be the first week of January. The MRSC London Branch email will be monitored over the holiday period but on a limited basis so non-urgent queries will be replied to in the New Year only.
                              Last edited by MRSC London Branch; 30th-December-2011, 11:26.

Comment

Least there be anyone not on our email list or a fan of us on Facebook, please note the update for this week in relation to our venue for tonight's game while Mustard gets a refurb this month. Bus tickets from London to MK for the Saints HC game continue to be on sale also

1- Mustard Refit January

NB-We had hoped to be in “Gilt”, our temporary London Home for January, for this weekends game Vs Treviso but due to technical issues/delays over the holiday period, we will not now be in a position to do so. The Sheephaven Bay, up in Mornington Crescent, will be showing the game for those of you looking for an alternative venue for this weekend.

Reminder re Mustard Refit:
                                We are pleased to announce that Mustard have confirmed they will be under taking a major refit from 2nd January until the 6th February. The aim is to turn the venue into a “perfect sports bar in the city”. The improved facilities will include new additional tv’s, relocation of current viewing points and a total upgrade of the current bathroom facilities. This will affect 3 Munster games, and we will be relocating to their sister bar, Gilt, for this period. Gilt is located about a 15 minute walk from Mustard, and is sandwiched between Tower Hill tube and Fenchurch Street Station. Full directions will be provided in due course, but we hope members will not be too inconvenienced by the temporary move which will ultimately turn Mustard into a better venue for our Munster games going forward. Miguel and his staff and been very accommodative to the MRSC London Branch to date, and we have received very favourable member feedback as to their experiences in our new home this season and we are sure the planned improvements will further enhance member matchday experience going forward.

Comment

Working...
                                X