Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is the sheephaven still the meeting point? few mates went there last season for league game and we were only rugby fans there surrounded by chelsea fans.

weavers in barnet is where normally go but its hit and miss. re tv showing rugby or wendy ball

Comment

Originally posted by FLYNNSTER

is the sheephaven still the meeting point? few mates went there last season for league game and we were only rugby fans there surrounded by chelsea fans.

weavers in barnet is where normally go but its hit and miss. re tv showing rugby or wendy ball

no, Sheephaven was part of the trial process alright, but was decided it wasnt central enough for those coming from South London etc...

It may well become the "North London" venue in the future when the red experience schemeis expanded into non centralLondon, but for now, the venue is the very centrally located O’Neills, 40 Great Queen Street
      Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

Howya lads, Going back to London on contract work next week. Have ya room for a small one in O'Neills?! [img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]
        The whole world cries out peace, freedom and a few less fat bastards eating all the pie.

Comment

Congrats to all Londoners on this fine achievment.
          Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

Comment

The Sheephaven Bay shows all the Munster games and that's where I watch them.

Comment

I am in London tomorrow night. Where is the best place to watch the Munster V Leinster match. Any tips appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulster
                I am in London tomorrow night. Where is the best place to watch the Munster V Leinster match. Any tips appreciated.
                We will be at O'Neills in Holborn.... for this game, should be a big crowd.....

</font>Directions/Location:
                </span></font>
                O’Neills,
                40 Great Queen Street,
                London, WC2B 5AA (near Holborn).
                </span></font>
                The nearest tubes are: Holborn (270m), Covent Garden (300m),
                Leicester Square (600m), Tottenham Court Road (650m),
                Temple (690m)</span></font>
                </span></font>
                How to find it:</span></font></font>
                T</span></font>urn
                right out of Covent Garden tube down Long Acre. Cross onto
                Great Queen Street. Out of Holborn tube, cross over Kingsway onto
                Great Queen Street (look to your left as you exit the station).</span></font>
                </font></font></font>
                He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulster

I like Cake has just posted the address for our official central London venue. All are welcome. If anyone is in a differant part of London (non central) postup where and we can hopefully advise of morelocal venues incase you cant make our official meeting point.

Comment

fyi these pubs in West London show ML games:

Connollys, 450 Chiswick High Rd, London, W4 5TT
                    O'Riordans, 3 High Street, Brentford, TW8 0DX

Comment

O'Riordans is a great pub. Now rescued from it's unpleasant interim period as Captain Jacks or something ridiculous.

"We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Good night last night folks...... long may the good buzz(es) last.....

O'Neills are very good to us in fairness....

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Good atmosphere in the pub last night , except for some dissapointed Leinster fans being grumpy!

Comment

Will you be there on Saturday, i-l-c?

You owe me a birthday drink and I probably owe you one too!
                            PAUL O'CONNELL KNOWS MY NAME, HE NEEDED IT FOR THE RESTRAINING ORDER!:smile2:

Comment

Originally posted by London Calling
                              The Sheephaven Bay shows all the Munster games and that's where I watch them.

that's a great wee bar - the nephew took me there the last time I visited him in London. Small and ordinary and friendly (like myself !!)

Comment

Reminder for anyone in the area, we will be in O'Neills Holborn,as we are for all games(address posted above), Saturday night for the semi-final!

Comment

Working...
                                X