Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No idea jag beyond what I read in your post (above) pre-Christmas with the newsletter reference to 'irreconcilable differences'.

I just hope they can reconcile and restore good working relations between MRSC HQ and (what I found to be) an active and very helpful MRSC branch thall i Sasana.

Comment

Originally posted by Late try View Post
      No idea jag beyond what I read in your post (above) pre-Christmas with the newsletter reference to 'irreconcilable differences'.

I just hope they can reconcile and restore good working relations between MRSC HQ and (what I found to be) an active and very helpful MRSC branch thall i Sasana.
      I emailed them when the announcement came out about the EGM, because it’s good to know there’s a uk branch presence, even if going to a pub in London to watch a game is a bit unlikely for me. If it’s a support issue, or volunteers needed, or the like I’m sure that could be sorted- I’d certainly help in any way I can. Irrconcilable differences seems an oddly unimformative phrase.

Comment

Hi all, just wondering is there a pub where MRSC London watch the Munster games? Going to be in London for a few in a couple of weeks time.
        and my home, my home is there.

Comment

Originally posted by untilyouhearthatbell View Post
          Hi all, just wondering is there a pub where MRSC London watch the Munster games? Going to be in London for a few in a couple of weeks time.
          they were gathering at the Marylebone Sports Bar & Grill for the european games but there was no mention of the kings game this week in the news letter.

Comment

Is the London Branch still going? I've noticed I've not received the usually weekly email for the past 2/3 weeks and the facebook page hasn't been updated since the England six nations game. Hopefully all will be resolved as they have always been great with tickets and the meet ups for the games was great.

Comment

Things don't seem very positive from the email received from the branch yesterday.

Dear All,

As most will be aware at this stage, an MRSC London Branch EGM was held in London January 15th last. We have been in discussions with Munster Rugby as mandated by members on the night and a follow-up open London meeting will be held in the Marylebone Sports Bar And Grill on Tuesday next, March 19th, at 7pm (downstairs section of the venue where we have been for most games this season).

An email received late on February 8th from MRSC management and the Irish MRSC Committee in effect collapsed the MRSC London Branch operating structure and all public activity has been suspended since that time. Former Chair Jay Briganti, so as to not inconvenience London members, personally guaranteed to run and underwrite the travel and ticket costs associated with our already planned Wales trip for the Six Nations (this Saturday) and the England vs Ireland game in August in London. So both will go ahead as private (not MRSC London) events as planned. For now, we have reverted to using this (our original) email address from 2010 and no longer have access to the @Munsterrugby.ie one, so please make sure you send any correspondence to this address.

We would again like to thank all those who supported us since 2009 and call on all Munster Supporters in the London area who would like to see official representation moving forward to attend next Tuesday if possible.

Finally, due to a late drop-out, we can offer some last minutes places on the bus (and match tickets if needed) to Cardiff this Saturday. No match tickets are available without travel. Respond ASAP if interested, first come first served. Bus Departs Hammersmith Apollo 9.15 AM and returns from Cardiff 8pm.

Comment

Working...
              X