This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London Welcomes Munster "A"

Saracens Storm vs Munster A (Allianz Park, Friday 20th January 7.30pm kick off).

Tickets £10 (cash at gate only)/ U-16's free

Hopefully get a good crew up to this!

Comment

Last time I'll sabotage the thread! About to pull the trigger on renting a place beside Battersea Park, seems a nice area, although I walked from Knightsbridge so only saw one end, is it rough at all? Local opinion would be very useful! Cheers!

Comment

Our plans for London Saturday! All Welcome!:

We are in Temple Walkabout for the final with Scarlets this Saturday. Due to capacity constraints, this is a ticketed event and we will not be able to add additional capacity so please book your ticket ASAP to avoid disappointment. Tickets cost just £5 and include a drink. Full details: http://tiny.cc/Pro12London

Comment

A huge thank you to Jay and the gang for sorting so many of us out for tickets to witness our glorious victory on Saturday!!
          PAUL O'CONNELL KNOWS MY NAME, HE NEEDED IT FOR THE RESTRAINING ORDER!

Comment

Originally posted by Babs (was bthequin) View Post
            A huge thank you to Jay and the gang for sorting so many of us out for tickets to witness our glorious victory on Saturday!!
            It was Sunday.

it is good to see there are still people who pray on a Sunday even if it was in Welford Road.

Comment

Is the London branch disbanding?

Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

This is what the newsletter today said...

MRSC London Branch Update
                It is with great regret that we report the need to call an EGM of the MRSC London Branch for Tuesday January 15th at 7pm, due to irreconcilable differences with the main MRSC Committee and our current reporting structure. Our current acting committee have all resigned with immediate effect, with the exception of chairman Jay Briganti who will stay on in his role to fulfil current MRSC Branch obligations only and to chair the EGM.

We would like to thank all those who supported us since 2009 and call on any Munster Supporters in the London area who would like to see official London representation moving forward to attend if possible. Venue will be confirmed ASAP but will be zone 1.

Comment

Wow all the committee have resigned?

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
                    Wow all the committee have resigned?
                    Emailed them to ask for an explanation but no answer- on the face of it they seem like they’ve done a good job- arranging a venue to watch games, and some trips- got tickets through them in the past. Seems a shame.

Comment

They helped me with tickets a few years ago too.

Disappointing if this is what’s happening
                      "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Yes it's a pity that they seem to have gone. I suppose the constant chopping and changing of venues didn't help, as well as the insistence that it was a zone 1 venue.

Comment

It's a pity but mistakes happen.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                          Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Working...
                          X