This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dumptruck View Post
    Nope, the main event for MRSC on Saturday is the QA following the Ulster game in Morans hotel in Chiswick. The idea is to get people in watch the Ulster game and then have the QA with Rob Penney etc. Of course there is nothing stopping people doing there own thing.
    A day before our season defining game he is doing a QA?
    My computer thinks I'm gay
    What's the difference anyway
    When all the people do all day
    Is stare into a phone

Comment

Can we have a competition to see how many times he will say "rapt" in the Q&A?

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
        A day before our season defining game he is doing a QA?
        A few hours before. I suppose he will just have to skip his evening meal to do it and have one of the other lads to cover his corridor montioring shift.

Comment

Originally posted by Dumptruck View Post
          A few hours before. I suppose he will just have to skip his evening meal to do it and have one of the other lads to cover his corridor montioring shift.
          I thought we retired the corridor monitoring when one man riot left?
          My computer thinks I'm gay
          What's the difference anyway
          When all the people do all day
          Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
            I thought we retired the corridor monitoring when one man riot left?
            Nah, too many younglads now you see, they need the sleep so have to be in bed by 9pm or else they'll be terrible narky in the morning.

Comment

So there you go. All you naysayers have a chance to put the hard questions directly to the man himself. Its a bit far out from where we are staying so we won't be there sadly.
              "Fineen Wycherley was everywhere. When I watched this video back late on Saturday night I half expected to look up from my laptop to find him in my kitchen ' TRK Nov 3rd 2019 following Cardiff v Munster

Comment

Originally posted by FORWARD.... View Post
                So there you go. All you naysayers have a chance to put the hard questions directly to the man himself. Its a bit far out from where we are staying so we won't be there sadly.
                If you can get it past pat

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post
                  If you can get it past pat
                  At the Q&A in the Strand hotel in Limerick all questions were allowed and as I remember, answered. Pat did an opening session a few questions to Rob and Wally and then let the floor have their say.

Comment

Nobody will say a word to him on the night. They'll shout their mouths of on here though.
                    Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                    Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by John Cooper Clarke View Post
                      Nobody will say a word to him on the night. They'll shout their mouths of on here though.
                      And why would they ? There wouldn't be an ounce of honesty, unfortunately, especially with the attack rat as the MC.

Comment

Originally posted by Point View Post
                        And why would they ? There wouldn't be an ounce of honesty, unfortunately, especially with the attack rat as the MC.
                        Wouldn't be so sure, the last few QA's have been quite open and honest from what I have heard.

Comment

I'll repeat, at the Q&A in the Strand Hotel there was no intervention from Pat once the Q&A was thrown open to the floor.

All questions were answered.

Comment

And why would they ?
                            Because it'd be rather two faced to give out yards on the web, and then say nothing face to face. A Q&A doesn't necessarily have to be a happy clappy session, particularly if things aren't going too well for the team.

p.s. Before you ask I'm not going :D

Comment

Originally posted by John Cooper Clarke View Post
                              Because it'd be rather two faced to give out yards on the web, and then say nothing face to face. A Q&A doesn't necessarily have to be a happy clappy session, particularly if things aren't going too well for the team.

p.s. Before you ask I'm not going :D
                              A Q & A the night before our biggest game of the season is neither the time or the place to be asking probing questions of the coach or squad members or telling them some supporters are less than impressed with performances this season.

Comment

Originally posted by glorob View Post
                                A Q & A the night before our biggest game of the season is neither the time or the place to be asking probing questions of the coach or squad members or telling them some supporters are less than impressed with performances this season.
                                Where and when would you suggest then?

Comment

Working...
                                X