2020/2021 Season Ticket Renewals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glorob View Post

I am surprised you replied, you should have more sense. Unfortunately Ticketmaster is a long lost argument.

Let me know if you are in town some morning for a coffee, we even have a selection of teas in the office.
    Will do.

Sent from my MRD-LX1N using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow Leinster fans are really being shafted. It looks like they did a survey (as did MRSC) and if you expressed the opinion that you wished to donate the outstanding credit to the club, they went ahead and took the money!! Now they are charging E120 per membership after some supporters had given away their credit without realizing it (see this thread on their forum - http://forum.leinsterfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25717
      Hopefully it is a miscommunication because that would be a very poor way for Leinster to treat their fans
      Last edited by Crazyemerald; 9-June-2020, 18:12.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazyemerald View Post
        Wow Leinster fans are really being shafted. It looks like they did a survey (as did MRSC) and if you expressed the opinion that you wished to donate the outstanding credit to the club, they went ahead and took the money!! Now they are charging E120 per membership after some supporters had given away their credit without realizing it (see this thread on their forum - http://forum.leinsterfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25717
        Hopefully it is a miscommunication because that would be a very poor way for Leinster to treat their fans
        Sharp practice alright
        Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Fair play to the supports leaving their credit with Munster from last year. I'm curious how much credit that was? Also does that go directly to Munster?

Comment

Originally posted by Lonstonitis View Post
            Fair play to the supports leaving their credit with Munster from last year. I'm curious how much credit that was? Also does that go directly to Munster?
            Depends on what ticket you had. They had a list of what every category was owed on the email last week.

Comment

Do AMs have to pay €50 too?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazyemerald View Post
                120 per membership, so as Leinster used to do a Family of 4 season ticket for approx 780e (ticket to all games *4) ... now.. if that Family still wants access to 4 tickets for any upcoming 2020/21 game they have to pay 480e (x4 memberships) just for that right, before buying any match ticket, on a 1st come 1st serve basis.

Comment

Associate Membership is €50 for the year now.

But access to tickets will be limited for a while so people will probably spend less during the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Christian_Cullen15 View Post
                    Associate Membership is €50 for the year now.

But access to tickets will be limited for a while so people will probably spend less during the year.
                    Are you sure of that? AM renewals doesn't start until after the FM renewal period ends. The email/article on the MRSC site refers to FM renewals.

EDIT. From the FAQ.

When can I renew my associate membership?
                    Renewal of the associate membership will be available for members at a later date once the current
                    renewal period closes on June 25th at 5pm. We will communicate with all Associate Members closer
                    to the time with their next step details.
                    Last edited by Wallyman; 11-June-2020, 14:35.

Comment

Ulster offering a #togetherulster membership
                      I have chosen to claim the credit I am entitled to. What can I spend it on?

The credit held on your Ulster Rugby Account Manager can be put towards a #TogetherUlster Membership (coming soon), individual match tickets as they become available or a 2021/22 Season Ticket, when the club expects to reintroduce a Season Ticket offering.

What is a #TogetherUlster Membership?

Due to the introduction of social distancing measures at sporting events for some time to come, Ulster Rugby has taken the decision not to offer a traditional Season Ticket in 2020/21. Instead, the club will be launching its new club membership – #TogetherUlster – the many benefits of which include priority access to match tickets as they become available. Keep an eye on our website and social media channels for more details and announcements.

Not sure what's on offer to Connacht members yet, link to a Supporter season ticket up on their site but link is dead

Comment

Originally posted by Wallyman View Post

Are you sure of that? AM renewals doesn't start until after the FM renewal period ends. The email/article on the MRSC site refers to FM renewals.

EDIT. From the FAQ.

When can I renew my associate membership?
                        Renewal of the associate membership will be available for members at a later date once the current
                        renewal period closes on June 25th at 5pm. We will communicate with all Associate Members closer
                        to the time with their next step details.
                        Renewal for AM begins 23rd of June I confirmed with the Mrsc.

I was quoted a price of €50 by them

Comment

Fantastic to see such great commitment from the supporters

Huge Response As Munster Supporters Renew MRSC Membership

11th June 2020 By The Editor

Peter O'Mahony and Conor Murray salute Munster supporters after last year's European Cup quarter-final win in Murrayfield. Inpho

The Munster Rugby Supporters Club have received a huge response from Munster supporters after opening for renewals last week with thousands of fans signing up for next season.

An incredible 99% of members that have responded have chosen to renew their membership for next season, we are extremely grateful for everyone’s support as always.

Renewal of the Associate membership of the MRSC will open once this initial renewal phase ends for Full members on June 25th. The MRSC will communicate with all Associate members closer to the time with their next step details.

New members can join the Munster Rugby Supporters Club once we have completed our renewal period. You can email mrsc@munsterrugby.ie to be put on a list to be reminded closer to the date.

The MRSC sought the opinion of supporters with a survey last month and that was key to shaping the MRSC membership for next season with an unchanged price of €50 and as many options as possible to facilitate all supporters at this difficult time.

Munster Rugby and the MRSC are working to develop the best format possible for Season Tickets under government guidelines and we will continue this work through the various stages of the government’s roadmap to ease restrictions.

Priority access to any tickets that we can make available following government guidelines will be offered to 2020/21 members.

By renewing your MRSC membership for the coming year, and maintaining it for the following season, you will also secure your seats for the 2021/22 season ahead of the renewal process for that season, which we know is important, not only for your own seat or terrace location but also for the shared friendships and community that we are all so proud of.

The MRSC and the MRSC committee worked closely together throughout this process and were strongly guided by the feedback from members and the survey to develop these options and to help us craft our approach to when we can offer tickets to members.

Comment

Originally posted by glorob View Post
                            Why are Ticketmaster getting a fee of €5.50? It was €5 last year and even that is excessive.
                            Renewed memberships by 2 and cost 100 as friend warned me yesterday that he used 2019/2020 credit to renew and it cost 111. Solid advice. Credit is there for (hopefully) match tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Christian_Cullen15 View Post

Renewal for AM begins 23rd of June I confirmed with the Mrsc.

I was quoted a price of €50 by them
                              I doubt AM will be 50. However, to have a y chance of tickets via mrsc in the coming months, Full would be required, so 50 there. Now, if you wished to forego the chance of a ticket, I'd think the same AM fee will apply with thanks. I'd be surprised if they had AM at the same price as Full.

Sent from my MRD-LX1N using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by isola ciarrai View Post

Renewed memberships by 2 and cost 100 as friend warned me yesterday that he used 2019/2020 credit to renew and it cost 111. Solid advice. Credit is there for (hopefully) match tickets.
                                The €5.50 is the is the TM transaction fee which applies whether you use your credit or pay with your card. When you check your statement I'd expect you'll have paid €111 too.

Comment

Working...
                                X