Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops never mind. Found it.

Comment

I would say i've renewed for me and wifey availing of credit.......got an email from Ticketmaster which seems to confirm it. Worked through the Pay Invoices tab.
      Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined. &nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Rexel No 56 View Post
        Oops never mind. Found it.
        Where did you find it. My friend can’t find his and I’m no help as I didn’t keep the credit.
        Last edited by Stringer9; 6-June-2020, 21:26.
        The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Rang the office as no options coming up-sorted in no time!

Comment

For those who think 50 maybe a bit much..

https://www.leinsterrugby.ie/leinste...al-membership/

120e.. that’s affluence for ye..
            Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post
              For those who think 50 maybe a bit much..

https://www.leinsterrugby.ie/leinste...al-membership/

120e.. that’s affluence for ye..
              Who thinks €50 is a bit much? Thats the standard Full Member sub we pay every year.

Comment

I tried to pay my full MRSC membership this afternoon, leaving my credit from this season with the club, but couldn't complete the transaction. I got through as far as payment but it wouldn't let me ether enter the amount to pay or calculate it automatically.

I'll give them a ring tomorrow
                "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

I think the €50 is v reasonable and happy to pay it. I bought 2 memberships on my account and left credit with club. What I don't think is reasonable the €5.50 surcharge by ticketmaster.

Could tickets.ie or another company, preferably Irish based do a better deal? It sticks in the craw giving ticketmaster any money especially in these times when the importance of supporting local industry is so relevant.

Comment

The club needs all the money it can gets its hands on at the moment-I was happy to pay the 50 tbh. It's challenging times like these that munster needs it's fans the most......Plus 50 euro is a steal to watch snyman and de allende conquer europe ;)
                    "If all the wild horsemen of the apocalypse came around the corner O'Mahony would charge straight back at them."
                    Will Greenwood

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel Yell View Post
                      I think the €50 is v reasonable and happy to pay it. I bought 2 memberships on my account and left credit with club. What I don't think is reasonable the €5.50 surcharge by ticketmaster.

Could tickets.ie or another company, preferably Irish based do a better deal? It sticks in the craw giving ticketmaster any money especially in these times when the importance of supporting local industry is so relevant.
                      Tickets.ie were approached by mrsc committee before they went with Ticketmaster, Ticketmaster had the better offer and pricing.

Sent from my MRD-LX1N using Tapatalk

Comment

Lads for €50 I must say it is a bargain every year. I never have hassle with tickets or systems as I ring the MRSC office and never have I been left frustrated by them. They try their best and get to a solution. It's also great in a time where nearly all Customer Service is robots that they are humans. Also I bring the nephew to a fair few games and the Junior tickets make up their weight in gold. Left the credit to the MRSC as I'm sure I got the value out of it already and well it was spent money already in my eyes.

Comment

Good to hear all the positivity re refunds staying with the club
                          120 by Leinster is definitely steep!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus View Post
                            Tickets.ie were approached by mrsc committee before they went with Ticketmaster, Ticketmaster had the better offer and pricing.

Rubbish!

Comment

Originally posted by glorob View Post

Rubbish!
                              As you have been advised many many times, it most certainly is not Rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus View Post
                                As you have been advised many many times, it most certainly is not Rubbish.

I am surprised you replied, you should have more sense. Unfortunately Ticketmaster is a long lost argument.

Let me know if you are in town some morning for a coffee, we even have a selection of teas in the office.

Comment

Working...
                                X