Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post

Anyone else not got this email?
    Me neither. In fact, I checked back and hadn't received any MRSC communication for nearly a year apart from responses to specific messages from me - no Red Letter etc. I've emailed them and asked to be added back into the communications database.
    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

I know this is pure speculation but if Munster Rugby stopped playing in Cork. I probably would focus on Rugby at a lower level or watch attend different Sports.

I assumed this would happen with the start of a British and Irish Rugby Union League.
      Last edited by Christian_Cullen15; 21st-May-2020, 13:15.

Comment

Lads, it was a survey by a 3rd party on behalf of Munster. Anyone who did it would know it is simply trying to be creative in surviving the Covid times. There was absolutely no hint of them leaving Cork and they blatantly mentioned Limerick games for just the Covid 19 times. Say for 20-21 season they played all games in Limerick up until March 2021 and last few in Cork. Would people be as upset?

This was mentioned already. Musgrave Park is classed as a higher risk due to entrances etc being tighter and is a factor. Munster are basically trying to look at every possibility to get fans in and support team. The petty crap that people stir up is ridiculous at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by MunsterBakery View Post
          Lads, it was a survey by a 3rd party on behalf of Munster. Anyone who did it would know it is simply trying to be creative in surviving the Covid times. There was absolutely no hint of them leaving Cork and they blatantly mentioned Limerick games for just the Covid 19 times. Say for 20-21 season they played all games in Limerick up until March 2021 and last few in Cork. Would people be as upset?

This was mentioned already. Musgrave Park is classed as a higher risk due to entrances etc being tighter and is a factor. Munster are basically trying to look at every possibility to get fans in and support team. The petty crap that people stir up is ridiculous at this stage.
          In fairness, they need to look at all options and none of them are very attractive to anyone at present.

Imagine standing in the terraces with the nearest supporter being two metres away or seated in the stands with no one in the three seats either side, in front or behind you.

Comment

All we can do is wait and see.

No games will have fans for a while.

Comment

I thought it was fair enough to send out a survey like that in order to gauge people's thoughts

Comment

If there is Social distancing in Thomond Park.

10 year Ticket holders would come first then corporate hospitality.

Given an attendance of lets say 8,000 would there any tickets available to the general public.

Comment

Does anyone know how many season ticket holders there were season just gone?
                  Or better yet be able to break it down into the following:
                  10 year ticket holders
                  Cork Thomond season ticket holder
                  Thomond season ticket holder
                  Cork season ticket holder
                  Associate members etc etc

Comment

I guess 10 year ticket holders are 5,000

Comment

Originally posted by Wallyman View Post
                      Current WHO distancing advice is 1m. Hopefully by the time next season rolls around the 2m distancing here will have been reduced to 1m meaning you can get twice as many people into the same space.
                      4 times

Comment

Originally posted by glorob View Post

Imagine standing in the terraces with the nearest supporter being two metres away or seated in the stands with no one in the three seats either side, in front or behind you.
                        Tonight Matthew, I am a Saracens supporter.....

"There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Tried that last year at Benetton match in Thomond last May. There was no one there.

Comment

Originally posted by Perico View Post

Tried that last year at Benetton match in Thomond last May. There was no one there.
                            Only the usual suspects were at that game.
                            Last edited by glorob; 21st-May-2020, 17:05.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post

Me neither. In fact, I checked back and hadn't received any MRSC communication for nearly a year apart from responses to specific messages from me - no Red Letter etc. I've emailed them and asked to be added back into the communications database.
                              Likewise - more or less. Got something around the time of the London branch fracas, but nothing else. I’ll drop them an email too.

Comment

In fairness, they need to look at all options and none of them are very attractive to anyone at present.

No none are attractive but at least they are trying. Some fans is better than no fans and equally they are gauging every scenario as it will be all reactive to Government guidelines.

Christian_Cullen15 there will be no corporate gigs so they'll be ruled out. I'm sure they will have some scenario for it if given the circumstances. But they will look to get season ticket holders in first as this is where their main business consumers are.
                                But again it will be all trial and error for all sporting organisations not just Munster.

Comment

Working...
                                X