Rugby Pubs in Limerick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rugby Pubs in Limerick

Hi there. A group of us are travelling from NE Scotland to Limerick for the Munster v Glasgow match in April. Can anyone recomend some good pubs for rugby fans?
    I appreciate the answer could be "all of them" , but wondered if anyone could recommend some in particular. Thanks for your help.

The Curragower Bar across the river from the Castle en route to Thomond Park
    Dolan's Warehouse, Dock Road, near the Clayton Hotel, to watch the match on tv while dining and drown your sorrows afterwards
    Jerry Flannery's (yes that Jerry) on Catherine St.

All lively places

Consideration should be given to Nancy Blakes, Myles Breen's, South's Bar, The Locke Bar, the Ardhu Bar (for chainsmokers).

Other bars as required.
    Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeside View Post
      Hi there. A group of us are travelling from NE Scotland to Limerick for the Munster v Glasgow match in April. Can anyone recomend some good pubs for rugby fans?
      I appreciate the answer could be "all of them" , but wondered if anyone could recommend some in particular. Thanks for your help.
      The majority of them have been named in the above post.

JJ Bowles is also a great shout. Only 5 min walk to the stadium and has a lovely back area overlooking the river. A great pub to go before and after any game.

Enjoy the weekend in Limerick

Comment

Thank you folks. Looking forward to it, and meeting Jerry

Comment

Before the game I would recommend starting in Myles Breen's or Tom Collins' and making your way out to the stadium on foot stopping off at the Curragower and JJ Bowles.
          Afterwards Nancy and Flannery's next to Nancy's are good post match spots as well as Jerry Flannery's which is a different pub and Ma Hogan's.

Be sure to check out the Milk Market in Limerick on Sat morning. Lovely market with nice cafe's and a great vibe where you can get a breakfast that will set you up for the day.

Comment

Thanks Lonstonis

Comment

Anyone got a recommendation for a kid friendly pub in Cork City for tomorrow’s match? The better the grub and beer the better
              Hibernicis natione, Mumhan per gratiam Dei

Comment

Originally posted by huron View Post
                Anyone got a recommendation for a kid friendly pub in Cork City for tomorrow’s match? The better the grub and beer the better
                Presumably good TVs also?

Comment

B&W would be fine
                  Hibernicis natione, Mumhan per gratiam Dei

Comment

Could anyone suggest pubs in Limerick that are definitely showing the game tomorrow. Preferably in West Limerick but also willing to go into the city
                    I have rang about 5 places so far and none of them seem to have Eir Sport
                    Thanks very much

Comment

Originally posted by TheRedRoar94 View Post
                      Could anyone suggest pubs in Limerick that are definitely showing the game tomorrow. Preferably in West Limerick but also willing to go into the city
                      I have rang about 5 places so far and none of them seem to have Eir Sport
                      Thanks very much
                      Neville's at the Cross is one guess off the top of my head.
                      I am the million man.

Comment

Working...
                      X