Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster v Cardiff Tickets

<DIV>From Cardiff Blues</DIV>
    <DIV>Munster@@@@SPAN =706170011-17112006>AWAY @@@@/SPAN>Ticket Information Tickets for our game@@@@SPAN =706170011-17112006>in Thomond Park in @@@@/SPAN>Munster on@@@@SPAN =706170011-17112006>Saturday 16th@@@@/SPAN> December in the Heineken Cup are only available if at least one of the following criteria can be met; </DIV>
    <UL>
    <LI>The customer is an existing Season ticket holder, Exile member or Blues Card holder
    <LI>The customer has purchased from Cardiff Blues Ticket office before 1/11/2006 and is registered on the supporter database
    <LI>The customer can prove that they have attended a Cardiff Blues match in the recent past, eg production of valid Cardiff Blues ticket </LI>[/list]
    <DIV>@@@@SPAN =706170011-17112006>Ticket Prices are: West Stand - £28, North Goal Line - £22, Terrace - £18.@@@@/SPAN></DIV>
    <DIV>@@@@SPAN =706170011-17112006>There are only a limited number of tickets available. Tickets will be allocated on a first come first served basis so supporters are encouraged to buy now to avoid dissappointment.@@@@/SPAN></DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>@@@@SPAN =706170011-17112006>Cardff Blues Ticket office will NOT be putting these tickets on general sale. Any unsold tickets will be returned to Munster. @@@@/SPAN></DIV>

Cat that got the cream there, Rob ? [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Heh.. so all those who bought tickets from Cardiff for the Cardiff-Munster game are sorted?[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
      Munster - Incessant Perfervidity
      "Ireland Will Choke" - Jeremy Guscott

Comment

Originally posted by who?
        Heh.. so all those who bought tickets from Cardiff for the Cardiff-Munster game are sorted?[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

before 1/11/2006 [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Point

Originally posted by who?
          Heh.. so all those who bought tickets
          from Cardiff for the Cardiff-Munster game are sorted?*[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

before 1/11/2006 [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]</font>
          Noticed that too! But we fulfil the third criterion.
          Munster - Incessant Perfervidity
          "Ireland Will Choke" - Jeremy Guscott

Comment

WHEN DO THEY GO ON SALE?
            If the lessons of history teach us anything it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.

Comment

Originally posted by munsterforever
              WHEN DO THEY GO ON SALE?

They are on sale to those who meet the criteria as set out in the first post on this thread.

Comment

Got my ticket ... it arrived last week I think .. it was in the small mountain of post awaiting me when I got home from holidays on friday ..

along with the munster DVD ...
                Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

So people who ordered on November 1st when cardiff V munster tickets for arms park were released are not eligible
                  There Rice krispie cakes not buns

Comment

Originally posted by Redhead
                    So people who ordered on November 1st when cardiff V munster tickets for arms park were released are not eligible

That is correct ( but you could always try, the worst they can do is say no).

Comment

Originally posted by glorob

True. I should be ok anyway as I know people who are on their database. Ia ssuem they would ahve a few days to go about it
                      There Rice krispie cakes not buns

Comment

Originally posted by glorob

True. I should be ok anyway as I know people who are on their database. Ia ssuem they would ahve a few days to go about it

Certainly this week and maybe next week.

Update

</ST1[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]@@@@SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Cardiff BluesTicket office will NOT be putting these tickets on general sale. Any unsold tickets will be returned to Munster@@@@/SPAN>@@@@SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">. <B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">The deadline for ticket purchase is 28 November 5pm.[/B]@@@@/SPAN>

Comment

Working...
                        X