Sarrries away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sarrries away

Couldn’t see a thread open for this only a ticket thread.

is there many travelling a few of us travelling booked flights ages ago..

got tickets from the saracens websites. Should be an interesting game with all the goings on with saracens

I'll be travelling - but from West London.
    Should be interesting to get their supporters views on the goings on directly from them.
    english by birth

Comment

If anyone has 1 spare ticket for this I would be indebted (was changing job recently so could not commit until the last few days !).
      "If all the wild horsemen of the apocalypse came around the corner O'Mahony would charge straight back at them."
      Will Greenwood

Comment

According to the MRSC Website.

"UPDATE – 1st of November:

All members who applied for a ticket through the lotto have been successful. You will be contacted with instructions on how to pay for your ticket shortly."

Comment

I got my invoice for the ticket today €62. Whereabouts in the Stadium is that, does anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
            I got my invoice for the ticket today €62. Whereabouts in the Stadium is that, does anyone know?
            Middle of the knitting circle
            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Working...
            X