Ospreys away Nov 16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ospreys away Nov 16

Any particular area of stadium that people are getting tickets for?

Tickets on sale on the Ospreys site.
    Earlybird offers and Senior rate tickets available too....great value.

Out from Rosslare at 08.45
    Pints and lunch in ?????
    KO at 17.30
    Dinner in Carmarthen at 20.00
    Back from Pembroke at 02.45 , less than €400 for a car and 4 including a four berth cabin.

We'll be gone home with a bonus point win before they even realise we were there!!
    'twas wicked yousir!

Comment

• jagawayagain
      jagawayagain commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by TheRedRoar94 View Post

Ha we will enjoy it anyway.

Would you say it was half full for those league games you mentioned or less?

Also did you find Swansea was a nice place to visit?
      Much less than half- the ground is a bit out from the town. It’s South Wales rather than Cardiff- I would take someone there on a first date. (Nor would I hope rely wholly on the local entertainment).
      Last edited by jagawayagain; 27th-September-2019, 19:15.

• Pixie
      Pixie commented
      Editing a comment
      I dont like Swansea

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Surveyor
      Surveyor commented
      Editing a comment
      Mods.
      Can I suggest that the various Ospreys v Munster threads are combined.
      Thanks

3 of in East stand lower section 6

Comment

I bought tickets for West stand lower. Wasn't really sure where everyone was going. Im sure it will be possible to move around anyway as their stadium is way too big for what they need.

Comment

Is Cardiff the nearest airport to the Liberty Stadium?

Comment

Originally posted by Lonstonitis View Post
          Is Cardiff the nearest airport to the Liberty Stadium?
          Probably, but train from Bristol airport to Swansea is also very handy.

Comment

Our tickets are in EU9 ... can't wait!

Comment

Was going to get the train down to this one, but the last train back to London is 19:30!
              Cutting it too fine I think.
              Thinking of driving now.
              No word from the London branch about a bus?
              english by birth

Comment

Originally posted by munster by marriage View Post
                Was going to get the train down to this one, but the last train back to London is 19:30!
                Thinking of driving now.
                Yes, cutting it far too fine- better going to Cardiff- loads of trains, and getting national express from Cardiff.

Comment

Originally posted by munster by marriage View Post
                  Thinking of driving now.
                  MRSC London will not be running a bus. Had an Email from them last week. Lots of changes unfortunately with the organisation as they are facing some difficulty. Fingers crossed they survive as they do a top job.

I'll probably drive as the train seems to take just as long and it's not cheap at all at all.
                  Last edited by MunsterTel; 11th-November-2019, 08:14.
                  The whole world cries out peace, freedom and a few less fat bastards eating all the pie.

Comment

Originally posted by MunsterTel View Post

MRSC London will not be running a bus. Had an Email from them last week. Lots of changes unfortunately with the organisation as they are facing some difficulty. Fingers crossed they survive as they do a top job.

I'll probably drive as the train seems to take just as long and it's not cheap at all at all.
                    Train travel can be quite cheap, unless you buy close to time of travel. split ticketing can reduce the cost further (eg Trainsplit.com).

Comment

Really looking forward to the game this weekend

Will Ospreys have their Welsh boys back?

They have been shocking lately. Massive opportunity for us to BP them

Racing and Sarries will both hammer them away so we will need to do the same

Comment

MOD NOTE

Aside from the match thread, there was another (third) thread about this game which was essentially duplicating the discussion in here regarding tickets, watering holes, where to go in the ground etc and someone had asked for the two to be merged. I just tried doing that and the forum returned an error message, but now the other thread seems to have disappeared rather than simply failing to merge with this one. The forum glitches strike again!

Apologies to those who had contributed to the other thread - if you were one of those who'd asked questions about travel to the stadium, where to sit for the game, where to meet up afterwards and so on it may be worth reposting them in here. Likewise, if anyone had posted any useful info for travelling supporters, please repeat it in this thread.

Sorry again - I'll stay away from the forum admin controls for the foreseeable ...

Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by MunsterTel View Post

Thanks for that Tel.
                          Agree about the LB doing a top job.

I got got the train to Swansea in the snow a few years back.
                          Absolute nightmare.
                          english by birth

Comment

Ospreys is a place we have visited on many occasions. Wind St on the same Road as the Walkabout (Meeting Point) is, is usually very busy on the weekend. Loads of bars & clubs, many franchised, wetherspoons, Revolution and the like, various eating places, TGI's Frankie & Bennys ect. There is even a working men,s club in the middle of all the mayhem. I am sure there is a bar there for every taste if you can find it.

We tend to head to a bar a few 100 yards away from the muck & bullets called the 'Queens Hotel' it has a nice 'local' feel to it and the gaffer and regulars are very welcoming. His name is Gary Owen lol.

Walkabout is an ideal place for watching games, it has screens everywhere does lots of food and the service is usually 1/2 decent even when packed.
                            www.canvasclubshop.com

Comment

Working...
                            X