DUB PUB FOR IRE VS ENG MATCH?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DUB PUB FOR IRE VS ENG MATCH?

WHERE IS A GOOD PUB IN DUBLIN TO WATCH THE MATCH FOR THOSE OF US BEREFT OF TICKETS [img]smileys/smiley37.gif[/img]

WHERE IS EVERYONE GOING?

REQUIREMENT: BIG SCREEN(S), SEATS, DECENT PINTS AND LOTS OF ATMOSPHERE

Life is all about Ass - covering it, kissing it, kicking it and trying to get it

Originally posted by Butty

WHERE IS A GOOD PUB IN DUBLIN TO WATCH THE MATCH FOR THOSE OF US BEREFT OF TICKETS [img]smileys/smiley37.gif[/img]

WHERE IS EVERYONE GOING?

REQUIREMENT: BIG SCREEN(S), SEATS, DECENT PINTS AND LOTS OF ATMOSPHERE

You will get a lot of atmosphere in the Sunset House, and also Frasiers on O'Connell Street. They will be very intested in the lead up to the nmatch anyway, but come to think of it, they will probably switch over to the Premiership once they have shown everyone how patriotic they are earlier.
    Unrepentant Langer

Comment

Seriously, I would head near the ground, but stay on the Drumcondra side of it. Quinns, McGraths,Kennedy's and Fagans are all nice establishments and are geaton the day of GAA matches. I will be heading to those before and after the match myself.
      Unrepentant Langer

Comment

Seriously though does any one else feel that there could be some trouble between the celtic shirt wearing RSF and the sheepskin coat wearing english fans...I'll be heading to baggot street myself.

Comment

Originally posted by black n' blue
          Seriously though does any one else feel that there could be some trouble between the celtic shirt wearing RSF and the sheepskin coat wearing english fans...I'll be heading to baggot street myself.

Given the debacle last year with the Love Ulster shennanigans ( where the marchers were in a no-lose situation, and I think got what they wanted from the lower order of Dublin life), the GardaĆ­ will be all prepared for the scum this time. Also, the crazies and general knick-knack have no central focal point, there is no organised concentration of people to attack, and they won't get anywhere near the ground. I'd expect that a few will take the opportunity to attack a Guard (as is the way of the bitter criminal class anywhere), but these will probabaly be isolated. All the same, I'd saty away from the Ballybough/Summerhill side of the ground unless it is to access the Cusack Stand, and then just pass through it ( which I have to do)
          Unrepentant Langer

Comment

I have had a few recommendations for Quinns alright.
            Life is all about Ass - covering it, kissing it, kicking it and trying to get it

Comment

The Widow Scallons on Pearse Street is the place to be I'd say.
              Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry

They are doing half price Guinness for anyone in an England shirt, so send your visiting chums down there.

Comment

Originally posted by Snamh

Originally posted by Harry

They are doing half price Guinness for anyone in an England shirt, so send your visiting chums down there.
                  Constituency advice clinic built into it and all what more could you ask for,
                  *<!-
                  var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
                  var SymReal;

Sym()
                  {
                  window.open = SymWinOpen;
                  if(SymReal != null)
                  SymReal();
                  }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
                  {
                  if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)