Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MRSC free entry to London Irish Pre season game

Hi

Did people get their email with the code to use to purchase their free ticket for the pre sesaon game?
    There Rice krispie cakes not buns

I downloaded mine from my ticket account. Can't remember if I got a code or not
    "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

I got it on the 15th of July.

You have to redeem it by tomorrow.
      Last edited by Piquet; 29th-August-2019, 21:55.

Comment

I would like to go on record to show my appreciation to Ian Buckley and Elaine Blackshields (not going forward for the MRSC Committee 2019) for their fantastic commitment and volunteer service to the MRSC over many years. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Soda Bread View Post
          I would like to go on record to show my appreciation to Ian Buckley and Elaine Blackshields (not going forward for the MRSC Committee 2019) for their fantastic commitment and volunteer service to the MRSC over many years. Thank you!
          I 2nd this. Don't know Ian well but he has been active and any time I had an issue he seemed to sort it over the years. Will be missed hugely.

Comment

Hear hear

The work that they put in over the years is incalculable.

They were always available and willing to help and sorted me out (I mean that in a good way) many many times.

Their willingness was only exceeded by their efficiency.

Their successors have two very hard acts to follow.

Comment

Two absolute stalwarts calling it a day (tips hat).
              Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Fully agree. They were always extremely helpful and a pleasure to deal with. They’ll be missed
                "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Ian and Elaine will be missed. They've always been a pleasure to deal with.
                  Hibernicis natione, Mumhan per gratiam Dei

Comment

That's a pity they are stepping down. Respect for all they have done to support this great club we all support.
                    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Working...
                    X