Aircoach and RDS questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aircoach and RDS questions

Hi folks - a few quick questions for Saturday as I'm flying in an out for the match.

Is the air coach the best way to the RDS? I see there is a stop outside the Clayton hotel? Also any idea of rough time to get back to the airport? My flight back is at 19:00 so I want to be at the airport by 18:15 latest.

Also I'm bring a small backpack - I assume this is fine for the RDS? I can't see anything on their website.
    Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

https://www.aircoach.ie/timetables/r...killineydalkey

Stop on Merrion Road opposite RDS, looks like approx. 40 mins travel between Airport and RDS.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
      Hi folks - a few quick questions for Saturday as I'm flying in an out for the match.

Is the air coach the best way to the RDS? I see there is a stop outside the Clayton hotel? Also any idea of rough time to get back to the airport? My flight back is at 19:00 so I want to be at the airport by 18:15 latest.

Also I'm bring a small backpack - I assume this is fine for the RDS? I can't see anything on their website.
      You probably know this, but if using the Air Coach always book it in advance. Seen too many people go for one on an ad-hoc basis and not get it as it was full due to pre-booking.

Comment

No problem bringing a small backpack into RDS in my experience

Comment

No, I didn't know that. If I book a specific bus do I have to get that one? What if I miss it?
          Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
            No, I didn't know that. If I book a specific bus do I have to get that one? What if I miss it?
            Yes, any booking is specific for that bus. If you miss it, then you are trying for the next one hoping it's not fully booked etc.

Comment

Originally posted by neill_m View Post

Yes, any booking is specific for that bus. If you miss it, then you are trying for the next one hoping it's not fully booked etc.
              I wouldn't stress too much about booking the Aercoach if RDS, if the one going straight past is full get the one that goes through town and get off at Donnybrook Chutch and it's a short walk (think it's the Leopardstown bus)

Comment

Working...
              X