HC Cup Final 2020 - Marseille

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HC Cup Final 2020 - Marseille

For any that are interested tickets are now on sale - https://billetterie.orangevelodrome.com/uk

Thank you, that's done, only another 11 months before I start looking to off load them / panic as to where I saved them.
    Last edited by scotscor; 10th-May-2019, 11:28.
    Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

The 2021 Final will be in Spurs new stadium
      "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

It’s also hosting the Bears vs Raiders in the NFL in October.

Comment

Originally posted by aedanknight View Post
          For any that are interested tickets are now on sale - https://billetterie.orangevelodrome.com/uk
          Interestingly, the hotels in Marseille for the Final weekend are saucily priced; however, airbnb is still very feasible. (And cancellable)!

Comment

Booked some Marseille Weekend tickets last week..by which time the CAT 4 tickets were not available..but that may have just been temporary at the time...who knows with the ERC

A mix of Munster, Leinster, Connacht (I know, where's the Ulster fan, for completion sake, like?) & Saints fans travelling.
            Comprising the usual suspects - carousers, hell raisers, deviants, a comedian, a dancer (picture a gayer Louie Spencer..he blames the six sisters, but I ain't sure) convicted felons, a member of the Royal Navy because you need to be drinking with sailors in port towns (bringing your own saves time) and rugby fans all..

Accommodation - Echoing Aupa's comments - Yes, Marseille is already well steep for that w'end on the likes of booking.com, Accor Hotels etc.
            However, went with a basic french chain - B&B Hotels https://www.hotel-bb.com/en/home.htm and got a twin rooms at 28 Euros, per person per night..

Bonne chance

Comment

Ryanair’s direct flights to Marseille are on sale but are already up around 300 return out Wednesday and Back Sunday.

A couple of weeks earlier and you pay 100 return.

Match Tickets Hotel and flights booked. The rest is up to Munster!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by saarlander View Post
                Ryanair’s direct flights to Marseille are on sale but are already up around 300 return out Wednesday and Back Sunday.

A couple of weeks earlier and you pay 100 return.

Match Tickets Hotel and flights booked. The rest is up to Munster!
                what hotel have you booked? I've started to look but they are already very pricey or sold out for the weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by aedanknight View Post

what hotel have you booked? I've started to look but they are already very pricey or sold out for the weekend!
                  Accor hotel down in the old port. I booked it early May as I wanted to avoid the situation in Newcastle where price gouging went on.

Comment

Hotels in Marseille are not cheap anyway. 4 star hotel in decent part of town is 200 a night anytime.

Im looking at it as a break in South of France with good rugby thrown in. Happy Days.

Comment

Working...
                    X