No announcement yet.

HEC SF Saracens v Munster Sat 20 April 3.00 Ricoh Arena - travel etc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just purchased 3 tickets in section E, open for general sale. Here is the link again for anyone

https://www.ricoharena.com/tickets/

Comment

Originally posted by aupa les rouges View Post
      Tickets on public sale now, but as far as I can see, only the ends and corners available. There's nothing showing in the 22s or centre. A bit like Edinburgh? Sell the worst seats to the keenest customers?
      Aha - it has opened up a lot now. I logged out and then in again. Going fast! I got decent ones in Block 22.

Comment

Originally posted by aupa les rouges View Post

Aha - it has opened up a lot now. I logged out and then in again. Going fast! I got decent ones in Block 22.
        Same for me. Didn’t seem to be many available at first but got 5 in 22 as well!
        English by birth
        Munster by the grace of good parentage

Comment

Can't make the match in Ricoh due to a family function. Could anyone please recommend a decent pub in Athlone (not obsessed with soccer) to watch it?

Comment

Cheers folks, was in early and thought there was no joy. Also got block 22 after reading the above.

Comment

3 more in Block 22
              1973-2016

Comment

4 More Block 22
                Has Fineen put Johnny down yet?

Comment

3 more block 22, getting a ferry that morning so hoping traffic co operates!

Comment

Couldn’t find 3 together in 22, so got three in 17

Comment

Booked the bus and tickets for me, The Girl and himself through Jay.
                      Not sure which section. Either 17 or 3.
                      Can't wait.
                      english by birth

Comment

Originally posted by Dude View Post
                        Can't make the match in Ricoh due to a family function. Could anyone please recommend a decent pub in Athlone (not obsessed with soccer) to watch it?
                        I asked a pal of mine living in Athlone, his answer is "The Bounty is the bar at Athlone Rugby Football Club but might require a taxi. Any of the hotels will show it on request. Bets pubs would be Gertie Brownes or Snug or Castle behind the Castle."

Hope that's of some use to you.

Comment

RYANAIR Day Return Ex Cork to Birmingham €420 (give or take a few cents). Delighted I booked ex Shannon to Birmingham, Fri - Sun, while still watching SARRIES match in the FANZONE in Murrayfield :0)
                          "There is no try - there is only DO"
                          YODA - Grand master of the Jedi Council

Comment

Big shout-out to Mrs Tastic for securing a pair of match tickets for me and the young fella when I was abroad with work. A lad n' dad Easter weekend in Coventry awaits!

Comment

Originally posted by Paddytheman View Post

I asked a pal of mine living in Athlone, his answer is "The Bounty is the bar at Athlone Rugby Football Club but might require a taxi. Any of the hotels will show it on request. Bets pubs would be Gertie Brownes or Snug or Castle behind the Castle."

Hope that's of some use to you.
                              If its any use in terms of where the function is, the Hodson Bay showed a Munster game a few years back when also there at a family event (Munster v Toulouse 1/4 final 2017).

Comment

Strange, There's plenty available in Block 22 this morning....

Comment

Working...
                                X