HEC SF Saracens v Munster Sat 20 April 3.00 Ricoh Arena - travel etc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bristol 23-21 Saracens

Madser with last kick of the game nails penalty and wins it for Bristol.
    Last edited by Late try; 13th-April-2019, 18:25.

Comment

Flights from Shannon to Birmingham Friday to Sunday gone down to €50 return.... I couldn't say no at that price.
      Ticket got in section E17. I love making these impulsive decisions. See you all in Coventry!

Comment

Anyone know a quick way to get from East Midlands Airport to Coventry? Public transport options taking over 2 hours. Travelling alone, happy to share car hire or taxi. Arriving 9.05 on Saturday from Dublin.

Comment

Originally posted by Locky16 View Post
          Flights from Shannon to Birmingham Friday to Sunday gone down to €50 return.... I couldn't say no at that price.
          Ticket got in section E17. I love making these impulsive decisions. See you all in Coventry!
          Did the same thing!

Comment

Is anyone staying in Leicester for the weekend for better rugby atmosphere ?

Comment

That’s some value. €51 return for the weekend from Shannon.

Comment

Any official supporters bars identified in Coventry yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Lonstonitis View Post
                  Any official supporters bars identified in Coventry yet?
                  The Gatehouse Tavern
                  "If all the wild horsemen of the apocalypse came around the corner O'Mahony would charge straight back at them."
                  Will Greenwood

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Fantastic View Post

The Gatehouse Tavern
                    Good call, was in there at the weekend. Martin, the owner, is braced and ready, not the biggest bar but the best rugby atmosphere around. The weather forecast s good and the garden bar and bbq should be on the go.

Comment

Originally posted by KPB1873 View Post

Good call, was in there at the weekend. Martin, the owner, is braced and ready, not the biggest bar but the best rugby atmosphere around. The weather forecast s good and the garden bar and bbq should be on the go.
                      As fortune would have it, my buddy and I are staying in the premier inn just up the road
                      "If all the wild horsemen of the apocalypse came around the corner O'Mahony would charge straight back at them."
                      Will Greenwood

Comment

I've a category 2 ticket up for grabs for just €65. Can't travel due to college commitments.

Give us a holler if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddytheman View Post

I asked a pal of mine living in Athlone, his answer is "The Bounty is the bar at Athlone Rugby Football Club but might require a taxi. Any of the hotels will show it on request. Bets pubs would be Gertie Brownes or Snug or Castle behind the Castle."

Hope that's of some use to you.
                          Thanks a lot, Paddy

Comment

I booked a twin room in the Hylands Hotel (city centre, 500m from the railway station) for the Friday night only ...
                            EDIT - nope, nope, nope, nope, no way. Fuggedaboudit!
                            Last edited by mr chips; 15th-April-2019, 14:47.
                            Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                              I booked a twin room in the Hylands Hotel (city centre, 500m from the railway station) for the Friday night only - one of the beds is no longer needed, in case anyone on here is also travelling over the day before but is stuck for a place to stay. No charge if you buy me breakfast!
                              Have you read the reviews of that hotel?

Comment

Is there anyone willing to share a taxi from Birmingham airport to Coventry on Saturday morning? We are getting the 1030 aer lingus flight from Dublin.

Comment

Working...
                                X