HEC SF Saracens v Munster Sat 20 April 3.00 Ricoh Arena - travel etc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KPB1873 View Post
    Strange, There's plenty available in Block 22 this morning....
    There's tickets for everywhere available now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rexel No 56 View Post

There's tickets for everywhere available now.
      Tickets available everywhere if you use the general link, if you follow the one provided by the MRSC, it still only lets you purchase seats behind the goals. I'm absolutely giving MRSC the benefit of the doubt that this is all they have been given by the EPCR.

It may be a cognitive bias on my part but the EPCR are really living up to my expectations, shower of cnuts.

Comment

Originally posted by <BM> View Post

Tickets available everywhere if you use the general link, if you follow the one provided by the MRSC, it still only lets you purchase seats behind the goals. I'm absolutely giving MRSC the benefit of the doubt that this is all they have been given by the EPCR.

It may be a cognitive bias on my part but the EPCR are really living up to my expectations, shower of cnuts.
        Nail on head there BM
        Has Fineen put Johnny down yet?

Comment

I'm in block 10 and have a spare. Taking the bus option from London, as I'm now going solo it's the most sociable way!

Comment

Shannon to Birmingham can be got for as low as 90€, fairly decent price for anyone sitting on the fence

Comment

Originally posted by foggy.nelson View Post
              Shannon to Birmingham can be got for as low as 90€, fairly decent price for anyone sitting on the fence
              Ryanair?

Comment

Originally posted by Viigand View Post

Ryanair?
                Yup, Friday evening to sunday

Comment

Originally posted by <BM> View Post

Saucy prices, good seats.
                  https://www.ricoharena.com/whats-on/saracens-v-munster/
                  'Twas the same for the Edinburgh game. First come, worst served!

Comment

Originally posted by aupa les rouges View Post

Saucy prices, good seats.
                    https://www.ricoharena.com/whats-on/saracens-v-munster/
                    'Twas the same for the Edinburgh game. First come, worst served!
                    Spot on!
                    We're behind the goals too - section 33. EPCR seem to have the habit of taking keen fans for granted.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthTerraceGal View Post
                      I'm in block 10 and have a spare. Taking the bus option from London, as I'm now going solo it's the most sociable way!
                      Any contact for this bus or is it full?

Comment

Originally posted by aedanknight View Post
                        MRSC London are running a bus, if I can make it back from Munich I'll be taking this option.
                        Champions Cup semi-final v Saracens confirmed for Saturday 20th April, Ricoh Arena kick off 3pm
                        Day Return Bus London to the Ricoh Arena

With major engineering works planned Easter weekend in the UK (see below for full details), we are running our own private day return bus from London to the game as follows:

Saturday April 20th
                        Departure: Hammersmith Apollo 10.30am
                        Arrive: Coventry 12.30pm approx.
                        Match kick-off: 3pm
                        Return: 7pm (Drop off points back at Hammersmith (Apollo) and Central London (should be back by 9pm approx)

Price (Bus Only):
                        Early Bird (available until Tuesday 9th April): Adults £25 return (£20 one way)/ 16 &Under 1/2 price
                        Regular Price (From Wednesday 10th April): Adults £30 return (£25 one way)/ 16 &Under 1/2 price

Match Tickets:
                        With a capacity of over 32K, it is not envisaged that obtaining a match ticket will be difficult. We should be able to help anyone who cannot obtain tickets themselves or who would like to sit with our wider exiles group. Please let us know if either apply.

Booking:
                        To secure your place on the bus, please email us at mrsclondon@gmail.com stating the number of places required. You will receive an email with how to pay and you will have 3 days to make payment to secure your booking.

Planned Engineering Work Details Easter Weekend:
                        **NB- Major Rail Engineering works that weekend have London Euston closed 19-22 April meaning no direct train service from London to the game(normally 55 minutes)**

Trains from Marylebone to Leamington Spa, change for a train to Coventry will be 1hr 42 minutes. These re very limited capacity services. (Please note Coventry Rail station is located in the city centre, 6 miles from the ground. Please allow 20 minutes via taxi once in Coventry to get to the ground). There.is an infrequent train service between Coventry and Coventry arena but capacity is limited and we would recommend to use alternative options

Bumping this for you MB.

Comment

Originally posted by foggy.nelson View Post

Yup, Friday evening to sunday
                          Return flights now down to €44 for those who might be now tempted to travel after that great performance tonight. Very strange stuff from Mickair, cost was €150 a few days ago.

For our Cork friends, same price from your airport, slightly different flight times but great value.

Comment

The price for the Saturday morning flight from Shannon has been cut too. Couldn't resist any longer.

Comment

Originally posted by MunsterBakery View Post

Any contact for this bus or is it full?
                              Contact Jay.
                              Reckon he’ll have room for you.
                              mrsclondon@gmail.com
                              english by birth

Comment

Wish everyone going to the match the best, was there when we last played Saracens in Coventry, can't travel this time but if I was I would definitely get a cap with the letters "salary?" On it.... Just putting it out there!
                                Hip Flasks at the ready, double for a Stringer ankle tap!

Comment

Working...
                                X