MRSC Renewals 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
    Me too.Hardly bother reading email now.Certainly won't be using the 10%.very little off over inflated sub standard products.
    Why cant we get some proper quality gear.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Would be interesting to know how the sales are- the move to lifestyle, and a run of dire jerseys, must surely be biting. As you say Pixie, some decent stuff- would be very welcome. A ‘loyalty’ or ‘legacy’ line- where the range of items better quality was added to year on year, starting with a classic/old fashioned jersey, generously sized. with the stag crest rather than the crown might be a good first step.

Comment

Calling All Members Of The Red Army In London!

https://www.mrsc.ie/2019/11/01/calli...rmy-in-london/

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus View Post

Wtf. Some of us will have had another, quite lengthy, email yesterday morning, giving some of the back story about why the previous branch felt it necessary to resign en masse.

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post

Would be interesting to know how the sales are- the move to lifestyle, and a run of dire jerseys, must surely be biting. As you say Pixie, some decent stuff- would be very welcome. A ‘loyalty’ or ‘legacy’ line- where the range of items better quality was added to year on year, starting with a classic/old fashioned jersey, generously sized. with the stag crest rather than the crown might be a good first step.
          The Adidas and Lifestyle deals wouldn't have been extended if sales weren't at least meeting expectations. Those jerseys will fly out the door. I'm blue in the face from saying it, but they're aimed at millennials as fashion items to be worn with a pair of jeans.They're not aimed at anyone over 40. It's nothing to do with the Lifestyle deal, it's how kit manufacturers work across all sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallyman View Post

The Adidas and Lifestyle deals wouldn't have been extended if sales weren't at least meeting expectations. Those jerseys will fly out the door. I'm blue in the face from saying it, but they're aimed at millennials as fashion items to be worn with a pair of jeans.They're not aimed at anyone over 40. It's nothing to do with the Lifestyle deal, it's how kit manufacturers work across all sports.
            Don’t know the details of the deals- are the amounts in annual report?- and whether the details have stayed the same/improved etc. Agree about the style- certainly not aimed at me, and to be honest don’t want to buy a jersey every year- so just as well.

Comment

Wtf. Some of us will have had another, quite lengthy, email yesterday morning, giving some of the back story about why the previous branch felt it necessary to resign en masse.
              Which was not sent by mrsc, it was possibly from the former committee or someone that had been involved in their ego last season, Always 2 sides to a story, this is no different.
              Last edited by Lazarus; 2nd-November-2019, 10:58.

Comment

Which was not sent by mrsc, it was possibly from the former committee or someone that had been involved in their ego last season, Always 2 sides to a story, this is no different.
                Would be good to hear the other side of the story- because those of us with no axe to grind wonder what is actually going on/has actually gone on.

Comment

Would be good to hear the other side of the story- because those of us with no axe to grind wonder what is actually going on/has actually gone on.
                  I certainly wouldn't expect Munster/Mrsc to be making statements in any way, it's never been something they've done. Certainly in my experience anyway. It's good that they have put some information out to enable people to connect.
                  Last edited by Lazarus; 2nd-November-2019, 15:20.

Comment

It has appeared to me for quite some time now that Munster Rugby has no interest whatsoever in developing the MRSC.

There were some great supporters involved over the years who worked tirelessly but their efforts were taken for granted. I am at a loss as to why this was the case.

Have the powers that be belatedly seen the error of their ways?

Comment

Originally posted by glorob View Post

It has appeared to me for quite some time now that Munster Rugby has no interest whatsoever in developing the MRSC.

There were some great supporters involved over the years who worked tirelessly but their efforts were taken for granted. I am at a loss as to why this was the case.

Have the powers that be belatedly seen the error of their ways?
                      Not if you read the email!!

Comment

Not if you read the email!!

Can you post it here?

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post

Can you post it here?
                          I would prefer not to, because it was an email that came to
                          me, and others here, I’d presume, but making it public, when we am not sure about the status of its contents would- I suspect- be unwise.

Comment

I would prefer not to, because it was an email that came to
                            me, and others here, I’d presume, but making it public, when we am not sure about the status of its contents would- I suspect- be unwise.
                            Fair nuff.
                            im probably better off not knowing. I don’t need any other reasons to get disillusioned by the SC.

Comment

Are others still waiting on packs to be delivered? Got my season ticket but still no sign of any stickers, socks, etc.

Comment

Still waiting...
                                Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Working...
                                X