Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus View Post
      I am the resurrection....

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
      Lord save us all.....
      Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

And also with you
        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Wallyman View Post
          https://twitter.com/MRSC16/status/1178949697416892416
          INFO: After further investigation, we have isolated the issue around members receiving multiple membership packs. We are now working to order more packs to be delivered to those who did not receive as a consequence and we will share timelines on this as soon as we have them.

TBH after this, the delays in recent years and the ridiculous gifts, I'd prefer if they just charged us a few Euro less and dispensed with the gifts altogether.
          Thanks for the update. Have our two tickets, the most important thing.

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post
            In the interests of complete disclosure, I also hit 3 discount vouchers, 3
            car stI ckers, and three rather off squeeze flat things that would allow me to stick my credit card to a window. I can only imagine that Pixie and I have the same fear an phoist, and he’s a lazy arse.
            The squeeze flat things are for you to attach to the back of your phone so that you can keep an id/credit card in it.

Comment

No sign of my pack yet..not a huge issue given I have the tickets, but we seem to have these logistical problems every year.

Comment

Working...
              X