Clear All

Originally posted by oilean View Post
    I got 3!!! in the one envelope!
    Presume its an error
    Wha'? Three socks?!

Comment

Nothing here..but it's usually weeks late

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Mr Anno got his lucky socks on Thursday. Nothing yet for me...

Comment

https://twitter.com/MRSC16/status/1178949697416892416
          INFO: After further investigation, we have isolated the issue around members receiving multiple membership packs. We are now working to order more packs to be delivered to those who did not receive as a consequence and we will share timelines on this as soon as we have them.

TBH after this, the delays in recent years and the ridiculous gifts, I'd prefer if they just charged us a few Euro less and dispensed with the gifts altogether.

Comment

I like getting the gifts. No issue if they arrive a bit late as long as I got my tickets
            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
              I like getting the gifts. No issue if they arrive a bit late as long as I got my tickets
              Got my tickets and three pairs of socks- they must know I have a dog called Zebo.

Comment

I'm moving house on Monday. I assume it's too much to assume that if I change my address they'll send it to the new one.

Comment

No since of any socks, odd ones or pairs or anything..
                  Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

I've never had a pack arrive on time..my jacket last year was wrong size..I dont know why the suppliers/ shippers cant get it right.
                    Makes MRSC look bad.

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                      I've never had a pack arrive on time..my jacket last year was wrong size..I dont know why the suppliers/ shippers cant get it right.
                      Makes MRSC look bad.

Welcome back Pixie
                      "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                          Makes MRSC look bad.

What jacket last year??

No socks yet for me this year either ...Season ticket arrived OK but no toys

Comment

Originally posted by anno12 View Post

What jacket last year??

No socks yet for me this year either ...Season ticket arrived OK but no toys
                            Mrsc sold jackets, they weren't part of membership stuff

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Comment

In the interests of complete disclosure, I also hit 3 discount vouchers, 3
                              car stI ckers, and three rather off squeeze flat things that would allow me to stick my credit card to a window. I can only imagine that Pixie and I have the same fear an phoist, and he’s a lazy arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus View Post
                                Mrsc sold jackets, they weren't part of membership stuff

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
                                You are back from the dead I see.

Comment

Working...
                                X