MRSC Renewals 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
    Discount code no good,cos stuff is at inflated prices and crap quality.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Now that's another issue............

Comment

Postie been and gone...still no pack

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Postie been and gone...still no pack

That’s incredible, I’m only up the road a bit and had mine a good month ago. In fact I had two pairs of socks, so let me know and you can have the unworn pair.
        Mind you, never get a newsletter....

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post

That’s incredible, I’m only up the road a bit and had mine a good month ago. In fact I had two pairs of socks, so let me know and you can have the unworn pair.
          Mind you, never get a newsletter....
          I forgot that...are you ok re floods.
          I'm ok but all around is abit hectic.My stp father has to take long road as road is heavily flooded near him.Matlock is bad.

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

I forgot that...are you ok re floods.
            I'm ok but all around is abit hectic.My stp father has to take long road as road is heavily flooded near him.Matlock is bad.

Yes- fine- live high up in Sheffield, centre of town got a bit, but really Rotherham, Donny and trains that have suffered.

Comment

Still nothing here either

Comment

And the positive is walking down my drive..........nah nothing from MRSC.

Comment

Supposed to have been posted on Friday last.

if nothing today...
                  Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

I’m presuming at this stage some lad in a red suit is gonna land on the roof and drop mine down the chimney in about 6 weeks time.

If I’m lucky.

Comment

His suit may be a horrible shade of orange this year.

I've been told that we will never get gloves, hats or scarves again as long as the Lifestyle Sports deal continues, on the grounds that Lifestyle don't want anything given away which could take like-for-like sales from them. If this is true, I'll be finding an alternative to LSS for any possible gear I might buy, or just not buy any new gear.
                      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post

I've been told that we will never get gloves, hats or scarves again as long as the Lifestyle Sports deal continues, on the grounds that Lifestyle don't want anything given away which could take like-for-like sales from them. If this is true, I'll be finding an alternative to LSS for any possible gear I might buy, or just not buy any new gear.
                        Leinster have same Lifestyle deal. OLSC tat is consideribly better than our tat
                        Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post

Heard the same

Still waiting on 3 packs to arrive here but not worried as I've seen what's in them and completely underwhelmed.
                          Life is good

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post

Leinster have same Lifestyle deal. OLSC tat is consideribly better than our tat
                            Townie shapers *spit*
                            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

the socks are.................interesting?

Comment

Originally posted by isola ciarrai View Post
                                the socks are.................interesting?
                                They are Clown socks. Whoever signed off on the design of this year's kit and in particular the orange abomination jerseys must be blind. Or a closet Leinster supporter.

"Fineen Wycherley was everywhere. When I watched this video back late on Saturday night I half expected to look up from my laptop to find him in my kitchen ' TRK Nov 3rd 2019 following Cardiff v Munster

Comment

Working...
                                X