MRSC Renewals 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing here either...
    What exactly is the problem.Every year we have issues receiving our packs.
    Shopping online is big business today,distributors,delivery companies are well geared up to delivering parcels all over the place.
    Why does MRSC have problems every year.?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Still waiting as well.
      The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Waiting too....

my son got his about 2 months ago
        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

What are the arrangements for access to the supporters club bar if you have not received your membership card?

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post
            What are the arrangements for access to the supporters club bar if you have not received your membership card?
            Your membership card is your season ticket? At least they arrived in time, it's the packs that are missing
            Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Still waiting too

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post

Your membership card is your season ticket? At least they arrived in time, it's the packs that are missing
                Not all MRSC members are Season ticket holders and need the membership card which is usually delivered with the packs.

Comment

Originally posted by LonerganOnline View Post

Not all MRSC members are Season ticket holders and need the membership card which is usually delivered with the packs.
                  Yes. I am an associate member with no season ticket, so depend on the card for access to the bar. I will be at the Racing game. Unfortunately due to work reasons the Sarries home game is not an option.

Comment

Neither of us got our membership cards at all last year - I was told there had been a problem with a batch of 20 or so being printed/produced. I was able to use the previous year's card to get into MRSC throughout the season.

Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Waiting

Comment

No sign of packs. Waiting on 3.
                        Life is good

Comment

Trust me lads, if you've received your ST and your discount code, then you've gotten the important bit. You're not missing out on much when it comes to the rubbish in the pack.

As I said before, if we're no longer getting things like scarfs, hats and gloves, then they might as well drop the gift as we're only getting tat that goes straight into a drawer to never be used or just gets binned. And we're getting that months later than we should be.

Comment

Since Jennifer went its gone to the dogs !

Comment

Can anyone on here provide any insight into the MRSC?
                              Its it short staffed?
                              Under resourced?
                              Does it need some IT investment?
                              Has there been a change in how the powers at Munster Rugby view the SC?
                              Is it still profitable?

As someone said the number of Internet / postal services companies that are out there shouldn't make it this hard to get something in place after having the same issues year after year. You can have the packs ready a year in advance and just print out the labels when it comes around.

Im long since sick of them not being able to get basic things right.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallyman View Post
                                Trust me lads, if you've received your ST and your discount code, then you've gotten the important bit. You're not missing out on much when it comes to the rubbish in the pack.

As I said before, if we're no longer getting things like scarfs, hats and gloves, then they might as well drop the gift as we're only getting tat that goes straight into a drawer to never be used or just gets binned. And we're getting that months later than we should be.
                                Discount code no good,cos stuff is at inflated prices and crap quality.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Working...
                                X