X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MRSC Renewals 2019-20

Under the radar this year it seems

http://www.mrsc.ie/news/24602.php

We are delighted to share details of Season Ticket and Membership renewals which will commence on March 21st.
    We are also delighted to announce that there is no change to the price of a season ticket.

We will continue to update you as the date nears.

All dates operate with a 12pm open, 4pm close.

Current Members: Thursday 21st March - 4th April

Members can renew their membership with the exact same tickets as the 2018/19 season during this period. Members can also move their seats to seats that are already available at this time.

Current Members: Tuesday 9th April - Thursday 11th April

Current members who wish to move their tickets can do so during this period if tickets are available following the same seat renewal period. More information on moving tickets will follow in the coming weeks.

Current Associate Members: Monday 15th April -Thursday 18th April

All Associate members who wish to upgrade to full membership can do so during this period. Please note that this will be subject to availability following full membership renewal and an Associate member will need to renew their membership first.

Waiting List: Tuesday, April 23rd - Thursday, April 25th

Should we have season tickets remaining following the renewal period and associate member upgrade, supporters who have put their name on our waiting list will be offered the opportunity to purchase a season ticket along with MRSC membership. Please note that these are sold on a first come first serve basis.

General Sale: Monday, April 29th - Thursday 30th May

Membership of the Munster Rugby Supporters Club will be open to the public. Season tickets will also be made available should some remain following the renewal period.
    Please note that any season ticket bought after the 30th of May will receive an associate member card and will utilise e-ticketing.

Please note - detail on Overseas renewals will be available in the next week.
    Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Hopefully we'll get a bit more communication over the summer this year, and the packs will arrive on time for once.

Comment

And the membership cards will actually arrive, full stop! Have to write off the hiccups of the past season to restructuring/restaffing/whatever, but I would hope that things will go back to running smoothly this time - I like being able to say good things about the service MRSC provides. Keeping things in perspective, priorities for me are the practical stuff like tickets, membership costs, away game logistics and good communication (including being proactive about communicating when things don't go according to plan). It's the last of those which has been noticeably poorer recently, but things will hopefully get better again.
      Last edited by mr chips; 5th-March-2019, 16:58.
      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

I see option to renew Cork and Thomond. When are Champions Cup Tickets offered for renewal?
        My TP ticket card is for both. So I assume there there is some link.
        I can't remember.. Alzheimer's is kicking in...

Comment

Should be able to buy Pro 14 and HEC when you renew, once you want same tickets as last season. They are the same seat/terrace for each competition since last year
          "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Perico View Post
            I see option to renew Cork and Thomond. When are Champions Cup Tickets offered for renewal?
            My TP ticket card is for both. So I assume there there is some link.
            I can't remember.. Alzheimer's is kicking in...
            The TP ticket is for 9/10 games so that's 6 or 7 Pro14 fixtures and the 3 HEC games.

Comment

That was it.
              Mine are Tce in TP & stand in Cork.
              €326 I was worried it looked too cheap!

Comment

Thanks MRSC for the 6-month instalment payment option (interest free)! Is this new?
                And....
                If you tick the "e-ticket" option when renewing, will you also get the barcoded membership card? I assume so!

Comment

Originally posted by aupa les rouges View Post
                  If you tick the "e-ticket" option when renewing, will you also get the barcoded membership card? I assume so!
                  You'd need the card for entry to MRSC bar etc so would need something

"There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
                    You'd need the card for entry to MRSC bar etc so would need something
                    Easier just to produce a general Membership card than link it with Barcode for tickets?

Certainly the e-ticket option seems to doing away with a card ticket. More cost cutting.. like not answering emails..

now if only the e-ticket printing system worked seamlessly....

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post

Easier just to produce a general Membership card than link it with Barcode for tickets?

Certainly the e-ticket option seems to doing away with a card ticket. More cost cutting.. like not answering emails..

Cards will still have the barcodes. What address did you send an email to and not receive a reply?

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keyop View Post
                        Cards will still have the barcodes. What address did you send an email to and not receive a reply?

Query via the pop up Contact us on the MRSC site. 2 weeks ago re JNRFree code and this week re Printing of those tickets

Comment

Query via the pop up Contact us on the MRSC site. 2 weeks ago re JNRFree code and this week re Printing of those tickets
                          That's interesting as I've just sent a test on that system and it's been received.

Comment

I renewed 2 memberships yesterday and didn't tick the option for E tickets but in both cases when I received receipts it had them ticked. I wasn't sure re cards etc so that was reason I didn't tick the box but it appears I was overruled.

Comment

Is there any bumf updated on the site re: MRSC membership? It all seems to relate to 17/18 so I'm not really sure what it is that is offered for the next season - considering there seems to be a reduction in services offered, content provided etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X