Travelling supporters thread: Edinburgh v Munster HEC Quarter Final, March 30

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redcafe1 View Post

They have an early slot every round of the Hcup. As mentioned TV call the shots along with input from Policing, Stadium availability etc. BTW no reason the atmosphere should be shyte in QF of the European cup regardless of the timeslot - based on our games this hear it has impacted us as the home team more than being the away team.
    Seriously 1pm games in a half full giant venue, twilll be morgue like.

Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post

They don’t have an early slot every round of the Hcup. The atmosphere for early kickoffs is always lessened, that’s true of all rugby teams and most sports
      Every match weekend this year has had a 1pm on both Sat and Sun. The only exception was last sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by scotscor View Post
        Seriously 1pm games in a half full giant venue, twilll be morgue like.
        There are more teams than us n the Tournament so we cannot dictate when we play or don't play - TV does that. Look on bright side no issues with Tickets.

Comment

It's early enough, well I've been told ko 12:45.on Sat
          So for me, train at 06:48 arrive 11:03.Dash to hotel to check in drop bag etc,the straight out to get bus to ground. Should Just get there before KO,probably no time for a pint.
          Train back Sunday morning..
          Or travel Friday night and return home after match...hmmmm nah

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

With soccer on in the city on Saturday afternoon (Livingston v Hibs) at 3pm, it was always likely the police would want to avoid another match mid afternoon.
            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
              With soccer on in the city on Saturday afternoon (Livingston v Hibs) at 3pm, it was always likely the police would want to avoid another match mid afternoon.
              That's 30 mins from Edinburgh. Might that be a different district from the Edinburgh police?
              He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

On website.

Confirmed for 12.45 on the Saturday.
                Sarries at 15.15
                Leinster at 17.45
                Racing on the Sunday at 15.15

Comment

Was all set to go, but with the price of the flights and that KO time, I'll be watching on the telly.

Comment

Flybe Edinburgh - Belfast is worth a look!

Comment

Easyjet fly Belfast to Edinburgh from the International Airport and tend to be a lot cheaper and more reliable than Fly Maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by aupa les rouges View Post
                        Flybe Edinburgh - Belfast is worth a look!
                        Yep, out Fri night and back Sun night for £90.
                        Also look at Easyjet from Belfast International on same days for £74 return.

Comment

Match is on Channel 4!
                          I am the million man.

Comment

That's the way I'm going, easyjet from Belfast day return for about £70. Means I'll only have an hour or so for a pint after the game, but hey ho. "Fly Maybe" is the perfect name for that bunch of price gouging chancers.
                            Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                              That's the way I'm going, easyjet from Belfast day return for about £70. Means I'll only have an hour or so for a pint after the game, but hey ho. "Fly Maybe" is the perfect name for that bunch of price gouging chancers.
                              My train fare costs £128.85...crazy.
                              OK so when are match tickets out

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by Stan Guilfoyle View Post

Yep, out Fri night and back Sun night for £90.
                                Also look at Easyjet from Belfast International on same days for £74 return.
                                Booked Friday night out with Sunday afternoon home. Flights and accom for €200.
                                He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X