X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was the 18th of dec my birthday.
    some pressie from munster i got

Comment

Flying over and back on the Saturday, so only a short opportunity for pints after the game. Starting to regret that slightly now!
      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Weather forecast for the match; 9°C with 25% chance of rain.
        https://www.bbc.com/weather/2650225

Comment

And DONT FORGET THE CLOCKS GO FORWARD SATURDAY NIGHT.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Bags are packed. Out tomorrow evening back Sunday. 4 travelling in hope

Comment

Originally posted by the park View Post
              5 of us flying in tomorrow afternoon from amsterdam
              myself from Newcastle west Red Clogs (munster nutter)
              My misses form Holland likes munster rugby
              Pascal from south africa and big munster fan
              Rafael from north east france big munster fan
              Blackie from NZ and learnNng to be a munsterfan.
              nice group and great crack.
              Bring it on
              Munster by 6
              Fantastic. Finished work. Flying in am from Belfast. I expect a few more Munsterfans to be on the plane. It's going to be a great weekend.
              Has Fineen put Johnny down yet?

Comment

Into Edinburgh via Lanzarote...beer and ☀️ now rugby...and more beer!!
                "There is no try - there is only DO"
                YODA - Grand master of the Jedi Council

Comment

Flying out tomorrow morning. Long long weekend as we (yes I managed to drag Mrs ephileth to the game!) will be back on Monday. Pints, friends, and hopefully a win on the menu. I hear huge travelling numbers are expected which is always a pleasure Cannot wait to bump into a few red jerseys, not too many of these here in Paris!

GWAN
                  Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                    And DONT FORGET THE CLOCKS GO FORWARD SATURDAY NIGHT.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
                    We might get forget a lot Saturday night, Pixie, but hopefully not the memory of a fine win for Munster
                    "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Lovely reading the travel plans adds nicely to the build up. A modest day return from Sheffield to Edinburgh for me, but with my two teenage boys.

Comment

Two of us getting the train from Leicester tomorrow afternoon. Bags packed. Can't wait ...
                        Safe travels everyone

Comment

3 bodies going via Shannon-Gatwick in the morning, back Mon afternoon/evening.

Quiet enough build up it seems, not a bad way to go into this one. Hope we get stuck into them from the first drop off and let them know they are playing a hell of a team with great spirit who will have a load of supporters roaring them on. Safe travels to one and all.

Comment

Originally posted by anno12 View Post
                            Two of us getting the train from Leicester tomorrow afternoon. Bags packed. Can't wait ...
                            Safe travels everyone
                            We have done that journey previously on a number of occasions before . We are flying from EMA today, it worked out better for us this time around.
                            www.canvasclubshop.com

Comment

First leg of journey over. The cab into Patrick's Quay for the GoBus to the big Shmoke.

Onwards and upwards.

Comment

On my way to the airport. Buzzing with excitement.

Comment

Working...
                                X