No announcement yet.

Travelling supporters thread: Edinburgh v Munster HEC Quarter Final, March 30

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I held out til now. Bad form how they've done it. Playing in an unsuitable stadium i guess. Anyway, 4 of us heading for W22.
    The whole world cries out peace, freedom and a few less fat bastards eating all the pie.

Comment

Originally posted by MunsterTel View Post
      I held out til now. Bad form how they've done it. Playing in an unsuitable stadium i guess. Anyway, 4 of us heading for W22.
      Very not cool how the SRU have organised the ticket sale.
      "If all the wild horsemen of the apocalypse came around the corner O'Mahony would charge straight back at them."
      Will Greenwood

Comment

Am I mad to be planning to buy tickets on the day?

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
          Am I mad to be planning to buy tickets on the day?
          you could just pick them up now....SRU put up the best seats for sale last night. Half way line. 30 GBP each.
          "If all the wild horsemen of the apocalypse came around the corner O'Mahony would charge straight back at them."
          Will Greenwood

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Fantastic View Post

you could just pick them up now....SRU put up the best seats for sale last night. Half way line. 30 GBP each.
            Nice tickets too. Bought.

Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

FYI for anyone booking Flybe flights to Edinburgh. Future of the airline looks shaky with possibility of airline filing for bankruptcy. Maybe have a plan B for anyone booked with them.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/47165902

Comment

Originally posted by scotscor View Post
                Nice tickets too. Bought.
                £30 isnt bad for premium in fairness....but dont get why they didn't sell them first day instead of staggering the sale.
                Will Greenwood

Comment

£30 isnt bad for premium in fairness....but dont get why they didn't sell them first day instead of staggering the sale.
                  I think they really weren't sure what to expect in terms of crowd, especially given the time. Hopefully they sell out those blocks and go a bit either side, upper tier of murrayfield is baltic in august if its not busy
                  Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

I think they really weren't sure what to expect in terms of crowd, especially given the time. Hopefully they sell out those blocks and go a bit either side, upper tier of murrayfield is baltic in august if its not busy
                    Wonder how many tickets they've sold to date
                    Will Greenwood

Comment

Upper tier halfway line couple of rows back. Happy days.

Comment

Wonder how many tickets they've sold to date
                        see post 174

13k is the number Scotscor was told
                        Has Fineen put Johnny down yet?

Comment

Originally posted by FORWARD.... View Post

see post 174

13k is the number Scotscor was told
                          She said I don't know exactly but I would day 12 - 13K approximately

Comment

She said I don't know exactly but I would day 12 - 13K approximately
                            There is a good chance there will more Munster supporters then Edinburgh supporters at this
                            Will Greenwood

Comment

Originally posted by Lonstonitis View Post
                              FYI for anyone booking Flybe flights to Edinburgh. Future of the airline looks shaky with possibility of airline filing for bankruptcy. Maybe have a plan B for anyone booked with them.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/47165902
                              Crikey. Stuck forever more in Brexitlandia.

Comment

Kenilworth Pub Rose Street Edinburgh..

After our weekend supporting Ireland in Edinburgh we had only one bad experience...it put a right dampner on our Saturday night celebrations.

If you want to enjoy a group evening after a match the Kenilworth is a definite No.

The staff are totally rude and discourteous.

A definite case of take your money and disregard your enjoyment. No sing song allowed on an evening of a rugby match with the pub full of Rugby supporters, Scottish, Irish and French.

3 different groups refused drink and asked to leave....this after leaving hundreds of pounds behind the counter...Avoid if you have an interest in enjoying yourself and especially if you feel like singing!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X