No announcement yet.

Travelling supporters thread: Edinburgh v Munster HEC Quarter Final, March 30

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very few good seats available on public sale this morning. Ended up with E3, middle of the 22. Nothing available in a two any better than that. They seem to be only opening half the stadium.

Comment

Pretty **** selection alright. Ended up with at the back of E8 to get a platinum seat. very hard to get two seats together anywhere without being cast into the corners

Comment

Got a few Platinum myself.

Comment

Can't get 2 seats together at all anywhere in the ground!
          english by birth

Comment

Crap tickets on there this morning, I wonder if they'll release more tickets if there is high demand, I'm trying to get 4 and all the site will offer is the corners or behind the posts.

Comment

E3, struggled with website to buy individual tickets together, used the 'find seats for me' option instead

Comment

I logged in at five to ten, was in a queue 'till about five past and I got nine together (3x3) in E6. There were bog all available in E8, E10, E12 or E14, and when I went downstairs, the system wouldn't let me get anything.

I think they're selling the tickets for the East side first to make sure the pictures look good and show a full stadium.

The TV cameras are in the West Stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
                  I logged in at five to ten, was in a queue 'till about five past and I got nine together (3x3) in E6. There were bog all available in E8, E10, E12 or E14, and when I went downstairs, the system wouldn't let me get anything.

I think they're selling the tickets for the East side first to make sure the pictures look good and show a full stadium.

The TV cameras are in the West Stand.
                  your dead right, they want to fill the TV arc of the stadium. Capacity will never be reached so they will close the West and in turn reduce the number of good seats available. The ticket quality is what it is really at this stage. Get in the ground is about the size of it

Comment

FYI over 60s tickets are a fiver off.

Comment

Got 2 Platinum E 14 but way up high!

Comment

The East Stand isn't all that high. It only has 25 rows of seats.

It's a lot lower than either Lansdowne, Croke Park or the Millennium.

Comment

I have two seats together in E 4 row Q face value £500 if that helps anyone

Comment

Sorry £50!!

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
                              The East Stand isn't all that high. It only has 25 rows of seats.

It's a lot lower than either Lansdowne, Croke Park or the Millennium.

Great Thanks for that

Comment

Why are Munster being offered such few seats on East Stand if at best Edinburgh will sell 12,000 seats everywhere in the stadium even if they give them away free?? Is it better to wait as a lot of people are going over to Edinburgh?

Comment

Working...
                                X