Edinburgh v Munster Heineken Cup Quarter Final, March 29-31 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bit of advice, please.

I'm flying, with Mick, out of Dublin on the Friday at 10:45. I'm considering my options for travelling up from Cork. The 6:00 AirCoach is scheduled to get into the Airport at 9:30.

Does anyone know, is this realistic at that time of the morning and if not, what actual time does it usually arrive and will I make my flight at 10:45 from that time?

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
      A bit of advice, please.

I'm flying, with Mick, out of Dublin on the Friday at 10:45. I'm considering my options for travelling up from Cork. The 6:00 AirCoach is scheduled to get into the Airport at 9:30.

Does anyone know, is this realistic at that time of the morning and if not, what actual time does it usually arrive and will I make my flight at 10:45 from that time?
      They'll start boarding for that at 10:15. I think you might struggle to make that flight if there's any sort of queue at security. It would probably be an idea to pay for the fast track security.

Comment

Originally posted by jenzer242 View Post
        Edinburgh are selling standing/pitchside tickets on the running track side (West). Assuming you want to sit, I think that the opposite stand (East) would be preferable as you'd be closer to the pitch. See below.

that's the proper one for our match?
        whole stadium open?

Comment

If you go here: https://www.eticketing.co.uk/scottis...ent/Login/2888 and click on the Event Information, that comes up but they're probably not all going to be on sale.

Comment

A bit of advice, please.

05:50 train gets in at 08:20. At least you are fairly sure it will get to Houston at that time then get the Airlink to the airport.
            The whole world cries out peace, freedom and a few less fat bastards eating all the pie.

Comment

A bit of advice, please.

I'd get 5.00am aircoach can always have an expensive breakfast have done it a few time's better safe than sorry

Comment

Originally posted by michael400 View Post

I'd get 5.00am aircoach can always have an expensive breakfast have done it a few time's better safe than sorry

Can arrive at 9.00am or 9.30 am depends if it direct or goes via Dublin centre

Comment

A bit of advice, please.

If you arrive at 9:30 with your fast track pass in hand (queues might not be big but fast track should see you through security in about 15 minutes max, the regular security queue is a lottery) you'll make the gate and might even have time to get the complimentary coffee that comes with the fast track booking.

I used fast track for a flight last week, I arrived at 6am by taxi for a 7:10am flight and I managed to get my coffee.

The Bus is your big unknown...

Comment

Originally posted by MunsterTel View Post

05:50 train gets in at 08:20. At least you are fairly sure it will get to Houston at that time then get the Airlink to the airport.
                    Are you flying Ryanair? If so don't forget that boarding is way out at the end of the airport..fast track is worth getting.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

A bit of advice, please.

ADVICE: Take the GoBe from Patrick's Quay at 0530. Arrives at Dublin Airport (they say) at 0830. Same prices as Aircoach, and slightly more comfort.

Comment

Originally posted by jenzer242 View Post
                        If you go here: https://www.eticketing.co.uk/scottis...ent/Login/2888 and click on the Event Information, that comes up but they're probably not all going to be on sale.
                        Are they trying to unload the corner and goal area tickets first?

Comment

Originally posted by aupa les rouges View Post

Are they trying to unload the corner and goal area tickets first?
                          Think I'm going to wait for public sale..hopefully they have withheld some platinum seats

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                            Think I'm going to wait for public sale..hopefully they have withheld some platinum seats

Completely agree, can’t believe we can’t get tickets in gold or platinum.
                            I may live in Tigerland but I'm Munster at heart

Comment

Does anyone know the definitive time they go on sale on Wednesday? I've heard 10am.

Comment

Originally posted by red exile View Post
                                Does anyone know the definitive time they go on sale on Wednesday? I've heard 10am.
                                According to eticketing (SRU)
                                Edinburgh STH: 25 January to midnight 5 February
                                Early Bird Offer: 10am 6 February to midnight 28 February
                                General Sale: 1 March to midnight 27 March
                                Matchday Prices: 28 March to Kick Off

Comment

Working...
                                X