Edinburgh v Munster Heineken Cup Quarter Final, March 29-31 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MunsterTel View Post
    If that were the case and the French usually get a Sunday game then Leon v Ulster would have to be the other Sunday game.

That leaves both Sar v Glas & Edi v Mun would be on Saturday.
    ok well as I say they are not set out that way...and last year one QF was a Friday...so unfortunately we have to wait

have been watching out for news all day in order to book

Comment

I have a feeling it the Friday. SRU reportedly want a Saturday as they reckon a Saturday game could get 40k.
      But if there is a Ftiday game I feel we the most likely and Edinburgh have hosted alot on Friday.
      Effectively it in the hands of BT.
      Now the other new carrot is how much say would Virgin Media or Channel 4 get in terms of what game and time. I presume very little.

Comment

I hope all goes well with Brexit!

Comment

Originally posted by MunsterBakery View Post
          I have a feeling it the Friday. SRU reportedly want a Saturday as they reckon a Saturday game could get 40k.
          But if there is a Ftiday game I feel we the most likely and Edinburgh have hosted alot on Friday.
          Effectively it in the hands of BT.
          Now the other new carrot is how much say would Virgin Media or Channel 4 get in terms of what game and time. I presume very little.
          I would expect the Sarries game to be Sat evening slot ( normal slot UK TV goes for involing English teams). I would think the French game on Sunday and the game in Dublin Saturday supported by the Gardai from crowd control perspective. Would leave us then on the Friday evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Redcafe1 View Post

I would expect the Sarries game to be Sat evening slot ( normal slot UK TV goes for involing English teams). I would think the French game on Sunday and the game in Dublin Saturday supported by the Gardai from crowd control perspective. Would leave us then on the Friday evening.
            All depends on what BT want. 2 Saturday and Sunday maybe.

Comment

I'm praying hard, with fingers & toes crossed that its not the Friday. It wouldn't make it not completely impossible, just a lot more awkward

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post

And Zebo’s foot went down through the sandy top solo and JJ through out a match-deciding speculative pass (we lost!). And yes, it was soulless, and freezing.
                And some clowns took their jerseys off..????????????twas bitterley cold and miserable

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

I don't want an early KO....train takes 4.5 to 5hours.Only want to stay over 1 night, would rather travel on match day stay tonight travelling back day after.Early start could give me issues getting to match on time

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                    I don't want an early KO....train takes 4.5 to 5hours.Only want to stay over 1 night, would rather travel on match day stay tonight travelling back day after.Early start could give me issues getting to match on time

Edinburgh service not bad, for example 07:20 Sheffield gets in 11:03, most under 4 hours. Handy for 1pm on Saturday- with suitable on train refreshment

Comment

Looks like Saturday, my usual reliable source tells me but no time for K.O. yet. Usual disclaimers apply! Just relaying what he said.

Comment

Thanks Soda
                        We've booked Friday to Sunday so hopefully all times covered. Saturday would be ideal though.
                        Has Fineen put Johnny down yet?

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post

Edinburgh service not bad, for example 07:20 Sheffield gets in 11:03, most under 4 hours. Handy for 1pm on Saturday- with suitable on train refreshment
                          That's the one I currently have flagged.But I get train from Alfreton change at Chesterfield.
                          Race to hotel drop bag then straight out to ground

Comment

Date and time of the game confirmed on Friday morning
                            Last edited by neill_m; 24th-January-2019, 13:35.

Comment

Originally posted by Soda Bread View Post
                              Looks like Saturday, my usual reliable source tells me but no time for K.O. yet. Usual disclaimers apply! Just relaying what he said.
                              Leinster v Ulster QF is rumoured to be 5:30pm on the Saturday

Comment

Lunchtime Saturday for us is what is strongly rumoured.

Comment

Working...
                                X