Edinburgh v Munster Heineken Cup Quarter Final, March 29-31 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
    Am I mad to be planning to buy tickets on the day?
    Sometimes the SRU reinforce the racial stereotype by not employing anyone to sell tickets on Matchday.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Fantastic View Post

you could just pick them up now....SRU put up the best seats for sale last night. Half way line. 30 GBP each.
      £25 if you're 60 or over.

Comment

Originally posted by <BM> View Post

If you arrive at 9:30 with your fast track pass in hand (queues might not be big but fast track should see you through security in about 15 minutes max, the regular security queue is a lottery) you'll make the gate and might even have time to get the complimentary coffee that comes with the fast track booking.

I used fast track for a flight last week, I arrived at 6am by taxi for a 7:10am flight and I managed to get my coffee.

The Bus is your big unknown...
        For anybody using fast track in T1 Dublin Airport (Ryanair), if you want to get your complimentary coffee in, you have to get it at the big self service restaurant at the main duty free shopping area.

The coffee docks near the gates don't seem to be included any more. If you're flying from T2 (Aer Lingus), the voucher is good at some of the coffee docks by the gates.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipB120565 View Post
          Kenilworth Pub Rose Street Edinburgh..

After our weekend supporting Ireland in Edinburgh we had only one bad experience...it put a right dampner on our Saturday night celebrations.

If you want to enjoy a group evening after a match the Kenilworth is a definite No.

The staff are totally rude and discourteous.

A definite case of take your money and disregard your enjoyment. No sing song allowed on an evening of a rugby match with the pub full of Rugby supporters, Scottish, Irish and French.

3 different groups refused drink and asked to leave....this after leaving hundreds of pounds behind the counter...Avoid if you have an interest in enjoying yourself and especially if you feel like singing!!!
          Good to know. Similar thing happened in Exeter- pub opposite exeter station. May have lost 15-20 customers. Entirely different craic in Gloucester. Maybe we should have a list of these?

Comment

Originally posted by Lonstonitis View Post
            FYI for anyone booking Flybe flights to Edinburgh. Future of the airline looks shaky with possibility of airline filing for bankruptcy. Maybe have a plan B for anyone booked with them.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/47165902

Good call!!!

https://www.theguardian.com/business...e_iOSApp_Other

Comment

Flybe and FlyBMI are separate entities
              Not sure who people have booked with but Flybe are okay for now......

Comment

Oops. My bad didn’t know they were different

Comment

Yes bit of confusion over it

https://www.devonlive.com/news/uk-wo...lapses-2553189
                  "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post
                    Oops. My bad didn’t know they were different
                    I’m on the Isle of Man with Flybe
                    so had to investigate !
                    i believe they have issues of their own but solvent for now.......

Comment

Flights? Check
                      Accommodation? Check
                      Tickets? Check
                      Pocket money saved? Check
                      Brexit deal to ensure my return flight to Germany isn't disrupted? Mmm.......

Comment

Originally posted by motastic View Post
                        Flights? Check
                        Accommodation? Check
                        Tickets? Check
                        Pocket money saved? Check
                        Brexit deal to ensure my return flight to Germany isn't disrupted? Mmm.......
                        Same here but heading to Ireland afterwards. But it's after the match so who gives a flying f. Being there is the important thing!!
                        Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

20K tickets now sold
                          "If all the wild horsemen of the apocalypse came around the corner O'Mahony would charge straight back at them."
                          Will Greenwood

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud View Post

Same here but heading to Ireland afterwards. But it's after the match so who gives a flying f. Being there is the important thing!!
                            Look on the bright side.

We'll be able to pick up scotch whisky in the duty free straight after sterling has dropped 20%.

Comment

Originally posted by ;n2559380

For anybody using fast track in T1 Dublin Airport (Ryanair), if you want to get your complimentary coffee in, you have to get it at the big self service restaurant at the main duty free shopping area.

The coffee docks near the gates don't seem to be included any more. If you're flying from T2 (Aer Lingus), the voucher is good at some of the coffee docks by the gates.
                              Free coffee????? Spit I wasn't aware of that.Have been using fast track for last few seasons

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

I'll be on the 07:20 train leaving Sheffield on match day..bit tight but hotel near Waverley.
                                I got stag template and Red Face paint.If anyone is on train and wants Red Stag on Face...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Working...
                                X