Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

13 tickets available there now.

Comment

Tickets left are pretty poor. They are obviously trying to plug gaps and vast sections of the stadium will not be occupied. My question.... At the moment the tickets on sale are the early bird offer. Come the end of the month the 'public sale' will happen. In that case will other areas open up? Haven't got my tickets yet. Didn't think there'd be a rush!!
      The whole world cries out peace, freedom and a few less fat bastards eating all the pie.

Comment

Early bird offer runs to end of the month AFAIK
        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by MunsterTel View Post
          Tickets left are pretty poor. They are obviously trying to plug gaps and vast sections of the stadium will not be occupied. My question.... At the moment the tickets on sale are the early bird offer. Come the end of the month the 'public sale' will happen. In that case will other areas open up? Haven't got my tickets yet. Didn't think there'd be a rush!!
          Wondering the same i.e. should i buy a ticket now or wait until March 1st when the public sale occurs
          "If all the wild horsemen of the apocalypse came around the corner O'Mahony would charge straight back at them."
          Will Greenwood

Comment

Public sale is underway. Just early bird prices at the moment but anyone can buy them
            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
              Public sale is underway. Just early bird prices at the moment but anyone can buy them
              Yeah can see the current sale, but tickets are limited. Will better seats open up as part of the public sale in march?
              "If all the wild horsemen of the apocalypse came around the corner O'Mahony would charge straight back at them."
              Will Greenwood

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Fantastic View Post

Yeah can see the current sale, but tickets are limited. Will better seats open up as part of the public sale in march?
                Really don’t like the way they’ve done this- I can understand why, but surely there was a better way.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Fantastic View Post

Hard to know. Personally I wouldn’t wait in case they won’t release more. Why not ring them and see if they’ll tell you more tickets will be released?

Comment

just called them, at this stage they have no plans to open any more areas, its possible that they may open more areas upstairs but not at this stage and no talk about it yet.
                    She reckoned possibly 13K sold at this stage
                    Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

I've buckled.
                      With flights and accommodation booked I thought I'd better buy tickets.
                      Been putting it off in the hope that better seats would become available.
                      Ended up with crappy W5 row Z.
                      english by birth

Comment

I got an email response from their ticket office earlier
                        "Thank you for your email.
                        We may open other sections but this is dependent on the demand for tickets"
                        Will Greenwood

Comment

What has the capacity been limited to?
                          ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
                          AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Looks like platinum seats available now in the west stand,upper tier and central.

Should have held off!

Comment

Originally posted by SaleShark View Post
                              Looks like platinum seats available now in the west stand,upper tier and central.

Should have held off!
                              B*gger- bought worse seats because I got worried.

Comment

Lucky i held out,got 3 platinum on the half way line upper tier (W24)
                                Will Greenwood

Comment

Working...
                                X