No announcement yet.

Edinburgh v Munster Heineken Cup Quarter Final, March 29-31 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are showing availability now on remote parts of the West stand, lower, back of blocks. Towards the try lines. Nothing central. Playing games with us.

Comment

I got one this morning E11..was hoping West stand would be open.
      Odd as I put in Platinum and it came up nil..went to map to pick my own seat..scoured the greyed out boxes and there were the odd individual seat available. So paying £30 quid must be platinum.
      Ah well that's match ticket sorted,hotel sorted,Train sorted.
      Just hope our Irish contingent keep fit and healthy

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by Late try View Post
        They are showing availability now on remote parts of the West stand, lower, back of blocks. Towards the try lines. Nothing central. Playing games with us.
        Agree. This is very bad form. I have two kids mad to go but was working today so couldn’t log on at 10 am. Came home from work and tried to book a family ticket on the website, advised there was no availability. Then 2 hours later there is family ticket availability in west stand. I had booked some adult tickets in south stand to avoid disappointing the kids. That is completely unacceptable in my view.

Comment

Originally posted by reded View Post

Agree. This is very bad form. I have two kids mad to go but was working today so couldn’t log on at 10 am. Came home from work and tried to book a family ticket on the website, advised there was no availability. Then 2 hours later there is family ticket availability in west stand. I had booked some adult tickets in south stand to avoid disappointing the kids. That is completely unacceptable in my view.
          Same issue here- no seats together when I looked. They are playing silly bugg&rs.

Comment

Will munster get 25% of the tickets and will they get a better selection

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

Munster's allocation already sold, I believe.

Same as above, I logged on at 10 but couldn't get tickets together, in any of the platinum or gold or pitchside!!!!! areas. very very annoying. Still, I'm there.
              Has Fineen put Johnny down yet?

Comment

I noticed there was a large band of sunshine on the spectators on the East Stand during the Scotland Italy match. You could see people struggling to watch the game with the sun shining in their eyes. So, if it's a bright sun shiny day, be sure to pack a pair of shades!

Comment

Or your old Munster Supporters Club sun visor

Comment

Ha! I'll have to root that out! I bought myself and Munster Cap while back in Tralee last week.

Comment

Plus the MRSC poncho in case it rains
                      "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

And the MRSC passport holder for flying to Scotland on 30/3/19 ...
                        Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Unless I want to sit up in the gods, in a corner, at the very back, then I can't get tickets for 4 adults + 1 child.

The stadium will be half empty - what the fup are the SFU playing at??
                          Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

I don't know the full manning protocol in Murrayfield, but you may be able to mosey over into a more suitable location once the game starts

Comment

You will also find that the top deck of the West stand will be opened once the lower deck is gone, the SRU will not to pay out on stewarding unless they have to, they seem to struggle to get enough as it is.

The centre of the West stand is also where hospitality and corporate packages have their seats so more of those may become available closer to match day though they were nearly all full at the Montpellier game.

Comment

Section w21 has opened up with central tickets

Comment

Working...
                                X