Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
    Right, that's me supporting Saracens.
    Ah jaysus, we all know Franno does not and never will speak for the vast majority of Leinster fans, doesn't even speak for the majority of his family.

Comment

Good luck this afternoon to all the Blue fans who post on here. Hope the teams gives its all, leaves nothing behind, no regrets. Don’t worry about next weekend
      "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
        To be honest I've never seen the Dublin meeja so bullish about a win for Leinster. Latest is Victor Costello who is convinced Leinster will win. Given how poorly Ireland & Leinster have played in the last 2 months, apart from the Semi-Final against Toulouse, I'm not sure where all this optimism is coming from. The bould Victor says (again I'm not posting a link for Indo click-bait):

"...... Leinster know that they need this victory for themselves and as a platform for the World Cup.

When Leinster win tomorrow, Irish rugby will be back on track, but lessons will have to be learned in the management of players at national level.

Once again the travelling support will show what’s wrong with English rugby compared to what’s right with Irish rugby.

The belief is back in the players and the belief is back in the jersey.

That, coupled with the desire and the ability to win, will crown Leinster as champions for the fifth time and place them deservedly in the record books."
        Just bumping this - too many Dublin hacks lost the run of themselves this time
        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

The Irish Times had a Poster with yesterday's paper.

I left it in the shop.

Comment

Working...
          X