HC Final Newcastle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HC Final Newcastle

Just for anyone feeling plucky. Shannon - Manchester is cheap. Friday morning and back on Sunday night. €65 return. Train up is €30. I clicked on it on the way home on the green bus earlier.

Newcastle is also easily reachable from Glasgow, Edinburgh, and London because of being on the East Coast main line- excellent train connections, so loads of flight options.

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post
      Newcastle is also easily reachable from Glasgow, Edinburgh, and London because of being on the East Coast main line- excellent train connections, so loads of flight options.
      Return trains from Edinburgh to Newcastle are available to buy and are less than 50 Euro. Going to the finals, flying to Scotland as the Newcastle flights were crazy cash.

Comment

I have 3 Airbnb's for Edinburgh for Friday 29th March to checkout on Monday 1st April that I now do not need. While it stated there was a full cancellation within 48 hours, they now will only give back 75% of what I paid, and not the 100% they promised. 3 nights, for 4 people, for about €300 (€100 a night). All 3 are located in the city centre (old town).

If anyone wants one, PM me. I'll give it for €10 off!

Comment

I’ve a trip to newcastle booked that I can’t use irrespective of the weekends results.
          Flights- hotel - tickets to both finals.
          Prefer to sell it all together for face value if anyone is interested PM me for details.

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post
            I’ve a trip to newcastle booked that I can’t use irrespective of the weekends results.
            Flights- hotel - tickets to both finals.
            Prefer to sell it all together for face value if anyone is interested PM me for details.
            I’ll let you know Saturday evening !
            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

I've a hotel provisionally booked, but if Waterfordlad doesn't take you up on it then let me know the details. Flights are unlikely to be any use to me though as I'll be flying from Belfast, if we make it.
              Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Have provisional flights booked via Leeds. Think it's the nearest airport bar Newcastle for the final

Comment

Looking for x1 ticket, genuine Leinster fan (have attended 9 previous finals). PM Please.

Sorted Now.
                  Last edited by Nigelhic; 24th-April-2019, 20:09.

Comment

Also looking for 2 tickets for me and my Leinster wife!

Comment

I have a hotel central enough in Newcastle, Friday to Sunday double room 250stg for the weekend if anyone needs it, will cancel it in a few days if nobody does.

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post
                        I have a hotel central enough in Newcastle, Friday to Sunday double room 250stg for the weekend if anyone needs it, will cancel it in a few days if nobody does.
                        Is there an option to have the room set up as a twin room instead of a double?

Comment

Originally posted by Trueblue78 View Post

Is there an option to have the room set up as a twin room instead of a double?
                          Yea, bring a saw.

Comment

Not doing it myself this time but have previously cycled from Carlisle - Britain very narrow at that point - so only about 60 miles and the route follows parts of Hadrian's wall, which is possibly the most spectacular sight / construction in the British isles.
                            ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
                            AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

so I do not do this one, I have one ticket left for each final less than 50£ face value both tickets

Comment

Working...
                              X