HC Final Newcastle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HC Final Newcastle

Just for anyone feeling plucky. Shannon - Manchester is cheap. Friday morning and back on Sunday night. €65 return. Train up is €30. I clicked on it on the way home on the green bus earlier.

Newcastle is also easily reachable from Glasgow, Edinburgh, and London because of being on the East Coast main line- excellent train connections, so loads of flight options.

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post
      Newcastle is also easily reachable from Glasgow, Edinburgh, and London because of being on the East Coast main line- excellent train connections, so loads of flight options.
      Return trains from Edinburgh to Newcastle are available to buy and are less than 50 Euro. Going to the finals, flying to Scotland as the Newcastle flights were crazy cash.

Comment

I have 3 Airbnb's for Edinburgh for Friday 29th March to checkout on Monday 1st April that I now do not need. While it stated there was a full cancellation within 48 hours, they now will only give back 75% of what I paid, and not the 100% they promised. 3 nights, for 4 people, for about €300 (€100 a night). All 3 are located in the city centre (old town).

If anyone wants one, PM me. I'll give it for €10 off!

Comment

Working...
        X