Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OFFICIAL Munster v Exeter tickets 19th Jan

OFFICIAL MUNSTER V EXETER POOL GAME TICKET LIST
    MOD NOTE - Due to high demand for this game, I've moved across posts from the general ticket thread to this one - they should all appear in the same chronological order in which they were originally posted, regardless of which thread they were put in. If you've posted a request for tickets in the other thread and don't see it copied over to here, please PM me to let me know. Otherwise, the thread should operate as any other official ticket thread we normally run for knockout games.

This is now the ONLY ticket list that should be considered for passing on/exchanging tickets for the Munster v Exeter game in Thomond Park on Saturday January 19th at 17.05.
    Please do not clog up other threads with ticket requests for this match.

Feel free to add your name to the list if you need a ticket. If you have a spare ticket, feel free to advertise it here. If you wish to offer a poster a ticket please PM them. If you are lucky enough to get a ticket please reply to this thread asking for your name to be removed from the list!

Please also note - if you say that you will take a ticket from someone then you must take it and pay for it unless the provider is happy to keep it. It will then be up to you to pass it on, etc.

Anyone attempting to sell ticket(s) above face value will be banned.
    mr chips
    Hi All ...are these now sold out ? Friend looking for 2 together somewhere
    Last edited by mr chips; 14th-January-2019, 22:51. Reason: Edited rofey72's opening post to add information about thread update. Don't forget he/she is looking for 2 tickets together!

A friend is hunting for 2 stand tickets for Exeter game in January. Thanks.

Comment

Hi all,

Happy new year to everyone!

I'm looking for 3/4 stand tickets for the Exeter game. If anyone is selling or knows of any going, please let me know!

Cheers
      Norm

Comment

Hi All, looking to swap 2 South Terrace tickets for 2 East Terrace tickets

Comment

Hi All, looking to swap 2 No. south terrace tickets for the Exeter game with 2 No. East terrace tickets. know its a long shot but worth a try

Comment

looks sold out alright
            Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Munster just tweeted that its sold out.

Comment

Looking two stand or terrace. Any help at all would be appreciated.

Comment

Looking for 2 tickets preferably together for Munster v Exeter If anyone has them spare. Thanks.

Comment

Looking for 2 tickets for anywhere be great If they were together. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

Desperately Looking for 2 stand tickets for the Exeter game! Anywhere will do!
                      Some succeed because they are destined to, most succeed because they are determined to.... Mumhan Abu

Comment

Looking for a terrace ticket for Exeter, a west terrace north would be pure lovely.

Comment

Looking for 2 stand tickets for the Exeter game if anyone could help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking for 2 stand tickets. Please

Comment

I'm looking for a ticket for a pal.

As long as it's inside the ground, he won't mind where it is for.

EDIT I (or rather my pal) got one, thanks.
                              Last edited by Piquet; 14th-January-2019, 14:49.

Comment

Working...
                              X