Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster V Exeter Jan 19th MRSC question

Hi

I've deleted all recent emails from MRSC, red letter newsletters etc. I'm looking to a buy an extra stand ticket for Mrs Redhead for the Exeter game. Looks like I have access to buy some through my MRSC account but need a promo code. Anyone got it?

Thanks
    D
    There Rice krispie cakes not buns

Open to correction but MRSC I think not used for a while

Comment

Code is MRSC

Comment

My code isn’t working for me. I contacted MRSC several times without success
        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
          Did they not answer the phone?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
          Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
            Are you an associate member? If so the code is ASSOCIATE

Comment

No full member. Not sorted by email or phone
              "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Comment

Thanks guys

The MRSC code worked a treat.

Also the MRSC replied to a mail from me giving me the code also. Are you using the correct email?

There Rice krispie cakes not buns

Comment

Yes I tried MRSC code for me, Associate for other family members. Sent an email to correct address, and entered a message on MRSC site. No luck. Got an email back saying they had tested it and my account was working, I replied saying I still couldn’t access additional tickets, got a response saying my account is working (it isn’t).

Rang again now as want to purchase extra tickets for Exeter game via my account. Was advised I was ‘next in the queue ‘, on hold for 7 minutes and then had to leave a message.

im getting really pissed off with it now

Comment

Might be a silly question, but have you tried on more than one device?

Comment

Clear 'cookies'. Go incognito/private and login?
                      Check uppercase/lowercase.

Comment

I’ll try again

Comment

Working...
                        X