Air Transport query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air Transport query

I booked return flights from Stansted to Carcassonne in December with a well known Airline which shall remain nameless.

They have rescheduled my return flight to earlier in the day and have offered me the choice of accepting the change or requesting a full refund.

The thing is, the return flight is available at the moment for £12.99 and I paid £34.26 originally.

If I go for the refund, will I be able to rebook at the lower price, or is there something in the Small Print to prevent me?

I don’t know but will you have any guarantee than when you do rebook that the lower rate will still apply?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
      I booked return flights from Stansted to Carcassonne in December with a well known Airline which shall remain nameless.

They have rescheduled my return flight to earlier in the day and have offered me the choice of accepting the change or requesting a full refund.

The thing is, the return flight is available at the moment for £12.99 and I paid £34.26 originally.

If I go for the refund, will I be able to rebook at the lower price, or is there something in the Small Print to prevent me?
      I booked Stansted to Carcassonne and took the refund..with return flight at 09:10, no way could I get back in time for flight.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Pixie, it now appears that the return flight is at 10:55.

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post
          I don’t know but will you have any guarantee than when you do rebook that the lower rate will still apply?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          It seems that I may cancel the flight and claim my refund. If I rebook the flight later, I will have to take whatever price is available at the time.

Comment

I bit the bullet this morning, applied for my refund and rebooked at the lower price.

Comment

I had to take the refund as I couldn't make the return flight at that time. You'll get it no problem, and shouldn't be an issue rebooking at a lower cost.
              Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Got an e-mail there now saying that my refund has been approved.

Comment

My whole trip is ruined. three others in my travelling party cancelled and rebooked last night, at which time the fare was £9.99

Comment

Could you not rebook?
                    "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

My whole trip is ruined. three others in my travelling party cancelled and rebooked last night, at which time the fare was £9.99
                      Thought you rebooked ?

Comment

I did, at 12.99.

Comment

I did, at 12.99.

Comment

#crowdfundforpiquet
                            Has Fineen put Johnny down yet?

Comment

The flights from London Stansted to Carcassonne are currently £9.99 each way. The return flight is now at 10:55.

Comment

Working...
                              X