Gloucester Away - Friday January 11th @ 19:45

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aidan Considine View Post

We have taken the leap and booked flights and hope to get tickets between now and then.

Any advise on accommodation in Gloucester?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bunch of us staying in Double Tree by Hilton in Cheltenham, fairly good rate there

Comment

Originally posted by Lonstonitis View Post

Bunch of us staying in Double Tree by Hilton in Cheltenham, fairly good rate there
      I booked something in Cheltenham - train to Gloucester looks easy. Thanks for the advise. Now the ticket search continues!

Comment

Originally posted by red exile View Post
        Gloucester is pretty booked up. Maybe try Cheltenham if you’re struggling. It’s a ten minute train ride and I expect many Munster and Gloucester fans will be heading that way as it’s probably a better night out.
        That’s what I’ve done! Thanks for advise.

Comment

Tickets are available on the Gloucester website now! I just got myself 3 little beauties!

Go get them fast!!!!

Comment

Tonnes of empty seats at Gloucester’s match tonight and if they lose this, the next game will be even less important to them. Anyone still looking for tix should prob drop a message to their fans forum if there’s no tickets left online

Comment

Yes, surprisingly poor turnout, Friday before Christmas- and latish kick off should have lead to a handy crowd, especially after last week’s result

Comment

BBC
                Gloucester fly-half Danny Cipriani will be out for up to six weeks with a small chest muscle tear suffered in last week's Champions Cup defeat by Exeter.

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post
                  BBC
                  Gloucester fly-half Danny Cipriani will be out for up to six weeks with a small chest muscle tear suffered in last week's Champions Cup defeat by Exeter.
                  Their Italian BR Polledri out also for our match with them. They have some injury crises there by all accounts especially in the front row.
                  "If all the wild horsemen of the apocalypse came around the corner O'Mahony would charge straight back at them."
                  Will Greenwood

Comment

Originally posted by Aidan Considine View Post

We have taken the leap and booked flights and hope to get tickets between now and then.

Any advise on accommodation in Gloucester?

Just saw 2 tickets going on facebook

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Surprising defeat to Sale at Kingsholm yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by plastic View Post
                        Surprising defeat to Sale at Kingsholm yesterday
                        They seem to be really struggling with injuries- and top teams have all done poorly -managing squads?

Comment

Looking for one ticket for this game if anyone sees or comes across one can you let me know

Comment

If anybody is going but is still on the lookout for a cheap place to stay, I just cancelled a booking with a B&B 7 miles outside Gloucester called Malswick Mill. It was only £40 for a single or double room, but there was at the most two rooms left on booking.com.
                            Tis but a scratch.

Comment

My ticket arrived today..thanks London branch.
                              Have decided to drive down on Friday mid morning,115miles.
                              Will pack bag tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Staying in cheltenham...anyone know the best way of getting from Cheltenham to Gloucester? Taxi or bus/train?

Comment

Working...
                                X