Gloucester Away - Friday January 11th @ 19:45

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by red exile View Post

I believe the MRSC London Branch still have some tickets: https://www.tickettailor.com/events/...branch/215024#
    Thanks. Got 2 for the Shed for me and yer man.
    Will probably drive up from West London if anyone is looking for a lift.
    english by birth

Comment

I'm undecided but will probably drive down from Derbyshire on Friday back Sunday.
      3 / 4 Spaces in car if anyone interested

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Oh the confusion drags on.Last week Red Letter said members successfull in lottery had been notified by email.
        Not having an email I sourc3d a ticket from MRSC London branch.
        Then it transpires the information on Red Letter was wrong,lottery hadn't taken place.
        I advised MRSC that I wished to be withdrawn from lottery,they notified me that had been done, and many other people had contacted the likewise.
        Today I get an email saying I have a ticket from lottery and would be charged in next couple of days.
        Check your emails guys...I'm contacting them to not charge my credit card.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

I’m not getting my account information sorted to allow me access ticket offers/ additional tickets etc
          "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Silly fecker that I am, I haven’t managed to get a ticket but I should be able to pick something up. Talk about taking things for granted!!!!

Comment

Seems to be a fair few knocking around. London MRSC are still sell them too. https://www.tickettailor.com/events/...branch/215024#

Comment

I've just noticed a block of about 100 decent looking stand tickets have become available of the Gloucester website.

Comment

Can you still see those? I had a look today and it says sold out. At the side but the stands have red areas saying low availability

Comment

After this weekend’s results it has new life as a fixture.

Comment

Me too, Was looking forward to the game, had thought it might be a bit of a dead rubber. Can't wait now

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TokyoCrusaders92 View Post
                        Me too, Was looking forward to the game, had thought it might be a bit of a dead rubber. Can't wait now

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
                        How in the name of Jaysus could a round 5 game away be a dead rubber?!

Can’t wait either! Second time in Gloucester, grand little Rugby town!
                        The whole world cries out peace, freedom and a few less fat bastards eating all the pie.

Comment

Any tips on sourcing tickets. Usual sources seem to be sold out. Looking for 3 ideally. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by reded View Post
                            Can you still see those? I had a look today and it says sold out. At the side but the stands have red areas saying low availability
                            No, all gone from the Gloucester site now. The London branch of MRSC May have some returns because of a mix up with the lottery and have set up a waiting list. It may be worth emailing them to check. Mrsclondon@munsterrugby.ie

Comment

Originally posted by Aidan Considine View Post
                              Any tips on sourcing tickets. Usual sources seem to be sold out. Looking for 3 ideally. Thanks.

We have taken the leap and booked flights and hope to get tickets between now and then.

Any advise on accommodation in Gloucester?

Comment

Gloucester is pretty booked up. Maybe try Cheltenham if you’re struggling. It’s a ten minute train ride and I expect many Munster and Gloucester fans will be heading that way as it’s probably a better night out.

Comment

Working...
                                X