Gloucester Away - Friday January 11th @ 19:45

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by red exile View Post

I believe the MRSC London Branch still have some tickets: https://www.tickettailor.com/events/...branch/215024#
    Thanks. Got 2 for the Shed for me and yer man.
    Will probably drive up from West London if anyone is looking for a lift.
    english by birth

Comment

I'm undecided but will probably drive down from Derbyshire on Friday back Sunday.
      3 / 4 Spaces in car if anyone interested

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Oh the confusion drags on.Last week Red Letter said members successfull in lottery had been notified by email.
        Not having an email I sourc3d a ticket from MRSC London branch.
        Then it transpires the information on Red Letter was wrong,lottery hadn't taken place.
        I advised MRSC that I wished to be withdrawn from lottery,they notified me that had been done, and many other people had contacted the likewise.
        Today I get an email saying I have a ticket from lottery and would be charged in next couple of days.
        Check your emails guys...I'm contacting them to not charge my credit card.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

I’m not getting my account information sorted to allow me access ticket offers/ additional tickets etc
          "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Silly fecker that I am, I haven’t managed to get a ticket but I should be able to pick something up. Talk about taking things for granted!!!!

Comment

Seems to be a fair few knocking around. London MRSC are still sell them too. https://www.tickettailor.com/events/...branch/215024#

Comment

I've just noticed a block of about 100 decent looking stand tickets have become available of the Gloucester website.

Comment

Can you still see those? I had a look today and it says sold out. At the side but the stands have red areas saying low availability

Comment

After this weekend’s results it has new life as a fixture.

Comment

Me too, Was looking forward to the game, had thought it might be a bit of a dead rubber. Can't wait now

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TokyoCrusaders92 View Post
                        Me too, Was looking forward to the game, had thought it might be a bit of a dead rubber. Can't wait now

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
                        How in the name of Jaysus could a round 5 game away be a dead rubber?!

Can’t wait either! Second time in Gloucester, grand little Rugby town!
                        The whole world cries out peace, freedom and a few less fat bastards eating all the pie.

Comment

Working...
                        X