No announcement yet.

Gloucester Away - Friday January 11th @ 19:45

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Train either from Sheffield or Nottingham...depending on what I have on that day. Need to be in good voice- might not be many make it for a Friday KO.

Comment

[QUOTE=Viigand;n2539285]Flights and accommodation booked, anyone hear what the story is on tickets yet?[/QUOTE

They are being released from the 19th November I understand but I will be amazed if tickets are too hard to get hold of. Gloucester’s priority is the league this season.

Comment

Looks like a group of us will be taking the ferry over on Thursday and returning on Sunday. When will the tickets be released ?
        Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by limkman1 View Post
          2 of us flying into Birmingham Friday 11th back next morning out of Birmingham.any others willing to share cab/mini bus
          what time is your flight on the 12th ? if there is still room two of us might be interested in sharing taxi

Comment

Hi,
            Two of us on the 08:05 from Bristol to Dublin on Saturday morning, will probably be looking to share a taxi / mini cab if anyone else on that flight

Ruairi

Comment

Did someone say earlier in the thread that tickets are scheduled to go on sale today for this ?
              "If all the wild horsemen of the apocalypse came around the corner O'Mahony would charge straight back at them."
              Will Greenwood

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Fantastic View Post
                Did someone say earlier in the thread that tickets are scheduled to go on sale today for this ?
                I think it was the 19th that was mentioned. So next Monday.

Comment

Thanks wally
                  "If all the wild horsemen of the apocalypse came around the corner O'Mahony would charge straight back at them."
                  Will Greenwood

Comment

Lads, I got onto the gloucester ticket off just to confirm what the story is. Tickets on sale 12 noon Nov 19th. The shed where my gang will be targeting is £35 per ticket.
                    Will Greenwood

Comment

Working...
                    X