Gloucester Away - Friday January 11th @ 19:45

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
    Right, off to the airport. See ye all in Gloucester.
    GWAN MUNSTER!!!
    Oh Chippy..you lucky man...I've to get through tonight.Will set off around 11:15 tomorrow morning....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Just arrived in Cheltenham by train, and already seen a few of the red army out and about. I have a feeling its going to be great. Safe travels everyone

Comment

What are the designated pubs this weekend in Gloucester? In the Pelican.
        The whole world cries out peace, freedom and a few less fat bastards eating all the pie.

Comment

It's Morning...it's Match Day...only a few more hours and I'm on my Way....

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Why 2 threads?
            Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined.*&nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

One to discuss the match, the other to discuss travel arrangements, hotels, eating houses pubs etc.

Comment

Lads it's like a final with amount of fans lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                  It's Morning...it's Match Day...only a few more hours and I'm on my Way....

Have a four hour work meeting at 9 in Nottingham- and then making my way across- it’s just a fantastic feeling being part of the gathering red horde... eeking our tickets , travelling however they can, from where ever they are- and on a Friday night in mid January. With the team we’ve selected, really now beginning to play well, has the makings of a magical night.

Comment

Anybody know what sort of grub Spartans RFC is providing? If not, I'll give them a shout later on and post the info here. Hoping to be in Gloucester by 4.30 or so.
                    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Two tickets (Senior Citizens price) for tonight's Gloucester v Munster game. Unfortunately can't travel due to illness.
                      £35 each (face value) in Stowford Press stand. Block EE Row Z.
                      These tickets can be emailed.
                      Let me know if interested.
                      I may live in Tigerland but I'm Munster at heart

Comment

Looking for 1 ticket for tonight if anyone can help?

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post

Have a four hour work meeting at 9 in Nottingham- and then making my way across- it’s just a fantastic feeling being part of the gathering red horde... eeking our tickets , travelling however they can, from where ever they are- and on a Friday night in mid January. With the team we’ve selected, really now beginning to play well, has the makings of a magical night.
                          Do you want a lift..I'm not far from Nottingham

Comment

Originally posted by Celt1888 View Post
                            Looking for 1 ticket for tonight if anyone can help?
                            Contact MRSC London branch they have been coordinating ticket requests etc

Comment

Hello to all the Munsterfans who’ve just joined the train at Birmingham headed to Cardiff! Three stations to go!

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                                Do you want a lift..I'm not far from Nottingham

Thanks, Pixie, but prebooked the train- catch you later on?

Comment

Working...
                                X