X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GWR sell tickets for all providers.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
      Anyone got Shed tickets? I presume the terrace runs the length of the pitch so what area do Munster fans gather at?
      I’ve got 3 tickets for the Shed (a few friends dropped out late). I’ll be in Gloucester early on Friday around 5:30 or I’m in Cork City now if you’re still looking.

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
        Anybody got an estimate on how many supporters we will have at this match?
        Lots..????????????????????as usual

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by Papabear View Post
          Hi Folks, I'm flying in nice and early Friday morning to Birmingham, and back the Saturday. On the website www.trainline.com, they have an any off -peak return ticket for €32. Nice to have the flexibility. Just wondering is this site legit???
          Train line is legit.Another one Cross Country Trains is also legit and slightly cheaper with booking fees.
          I tend to use cross country trains and have the app on my phone.Great for checking times platforms etc as well as booking tickets( e ticket on phone)

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Temperature in Gloucester between 8 and 5 degrees with 10% chance of rain.
            That will be pretty cold at night in ground.So don't forget your thermals,hats scarf gloves etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
              Temperature in Gloucester between 8 and 5 degrees with 10% chance of rain.
              That will be pretty cold at night in ground.So don't forget your thermals,hats scarf gloves etc...

Should be very good conditions underfoot anyway as we have hardly had a drop of rain here in the last month. The Gloucester supporters I have spoken to are far from expectant anyway and seem resigned to a beating. I doubt very much if it will be that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post

Should be very good conditions underfoot anyway as we have hardly had a drop of rain here in the last month. The Gloucester supporters I have spoken to are far from expectant anyway and seem resigned to a beating. I doubt very much if it will be that simple.
                And just wait until we all start arriving
                ....I'm climbing the walls now with anticipation..

Comment

Just to keep me out of the pub too early....

http://www.gloucestertours.co.uk/

Comment

Just to keep me out of the pub too early....

http://www.gloucestertours.co.uk/
                    Good idea

Comment

Hi Folks, I'm flying in nice and early Friday morning to Birmingham, and back the Saturday. On the website www.trainline.com, they have an any off -peak return ticket for €32. Nice to have the flexibility. Just wondering is this site legit???
                      Usually the price of an Open Return is the same whether you buy it on the day at the ticket office in the railway station, or book it online in advance. I've just checked Birmingham to Gloucester open return and get £26.90 (on https://www.eastmidlandstrains.co.uk/). Its should be the same on gwr as mentioned earlier. I find there is usually little advantage in booking online when its a flexible ticket. The big thing is off-peak - avoid travelling before 9.30am.

Comment

I now have 3 tickets for the shed please pm me if you are interested

Comment

Originally posted by DABOSS View Post
                          I now have 3 tickets for the shed please pm me if you are interested
                          Let MRSC London branch know if you have spare tickets you are trying to off load.They have people o9ntacting them looking for to kets

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                            Let MRSC London branch know if you have spare tickets you are trying to off load.They have people o9ntacting them looking for to kets

Thanks very much!

Comment

Originally posted by andrewmunster View Post
                              8 of us ex Shannon 7am Friday morning into London. Van rented with one spare seat. Plan to stop in Oxford for food on way up. Anyone need a lift?
                              If it's a food-stop (rather than a sight-seeing visit) you're after I wouldn't bother with Oxford. Most of the eating places are dreary chains, the one-way system is a nightmare and the parking charges are exorbitant. I would recommend that you carry on the A40 to the picturesque village of Northleach, between Burford and Cheltenham and stop at the Wheatsheaf, which has great local beer and cider, open fires and really top quality food - https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...iew-jay-rayner. We often stop there on the way back from a game. If you do decide to come and look around the colleges, Pierre Victoire does a very good value lunch. Travel well gentlemen.

Comment

Right, off to the airport. See ye all in Gloucester.
                                GWAN MUNSTER!!!
                                Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Working...
                                X