No announcement yet.

Gloucester Away - Friday January 11th @ 19:45

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got Shed tickets? I presume the terrace runs the length of the pitch so what area do Munster fans gather at?
    Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
      Anyone got Shed tickets? I presume the terrace runs the length of the pitch so what area do Munster fans gather at?
      Get in early , fills quickly

Comment

One ticket available - Stowford Press Stand - Block F £40. Driving up from London Friday Lunch/Afternoon. PM me if interested.
        James Lovelock - "Enjoy life while you can. Because if you're lucky it's going to be 20 years before it hits the fan."

Comment

Originally posted by andrewmunster View Post
          8 of us ex Shannon 7am Friday morning into London. Van rented with one spare seat. Plan to stop in Oxford for food on way up. Anyone need a lift?
          5 of us also flying to Stansted on the 7am and driving to Cheltenham. Hadn't considered stopping in Oxford, could be a good shout to break up the trip

Comment

I have one spare ticket available for the Shed if anyone is interested. Face value £35 or €40.

Comment

I’m sure we will get chatting in shannon airport so over a pint ????

Comment

Originally posted by red exile View Post

Trains run around 3 times an hour and a return ticket is about £5. I think they stop running just before 11pm. Kingsholm is a ten minute walk from the station.

It's about a ten minute ride.
                Thanks.

Is there any particular pub fans are meeting at back in Cheltenham on friday night after the game?

Comment

Anybody got an estimate on how many supporters we will have at this match?

Comment

The way tickets sold the day they went on sale and that fact it's been nearly impossible to get a room in Gloucester since November, I'd say it could be close to parity! Realistically though I could see 5-6K Munster fans.

Comment

I have a spare shed ticket. Anyone interested please pm

Comment

Hi Folks, I'm flying in nice and early Friday morning to Birmingham, and back the Saturday. On the website www.trainline.com, they have an any off -peak return ticket for €32. Nice to have the flexibility. Just wondering is this site legit???

Comment

Originally posted by Papabear View Post
                          Hi Folks, I'm flying in nice and early Friday morning to Birmingham, and back the Saturday. On the website www.trainline.com, they have an any off -peak return ticket for €32. Nice to have the flexibility. Just wondering is this site legit???
                          It is, but they charge you a booking fee.

First great western https://www.gwr.com/ offer the same prices with no booking fee.

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post

First great western https://www.gwr.com/ offer the same prices with no booking fee.
                            Just a heads up. If you are flying back to Shannon. there is no train that will get you to the airport from Gloucester on time so have to travel back to Birmingham the Friday night.

I rang around constantly when exploring that option but with no joy.

Comment

Thanks Piquet, I must be doing something wrong as they quoting higher prices.

### edit### was reading wrong price.

Lovely work Piquet

Comment

The booking fee is pretty small- and Trainline has a wider range of providers- which if you want to see the full range of options/times makes life easier. If it’s a GWR train, then obviously buy from them- but I’d first look at Trainline, or National Rail Enquiries, in order to figure out the best journey option.

Comment

Working...
                                X