No announcement yet.

Gloucester Away - Friday January 11th @ 19:45

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for 1 shed ticket. Please let us know if anyone hears of one.

Comment

Originally posted by Papabear View Post
      Looking for 1 shed ticket. Please let us know if anyone hears of one.
      Got ticket, lovely work

Comment

Originally posted by Scubabear View Post
        Rebel,

I've hotel for the Friday but is that the new travel lodge? How much for just the Friday?

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
        Hi Scuba bear,
        I've prepaid a triple room Fri to Sunday in Cheltenham centre holiday Inn express from their website for my group butt I have just cancelled the other 2 double rooms I booked and have copied the link for the website where they advertise b and b £52.96stg for the Friday night.

https://www.ihg.com/hotels/us/en/fin...RdU=mi&srb_u=1

Hope this of use

Comment

I have one spare Stowford Press Stand ticket £40 Block EF if anyone interested?

Comment

Is there any meetup point for this? Don't recall seeing any mails about it.
            "If all the wild horsemen of the apocalypse came around the corner O'Mahony would charge straight back at them."
            Will Greenwood

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Fantastic View Post
              Is there any meetup point for this? Don't recall seeing any mails about it.
              Check MRSC site for list of meeting places etc

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Weather looks like it will be dry but between 8 and 6 degrees...not so warm. Bring your Thermals,scarves ,gloves,Snood...

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

2 more tickets Just put up on facebook..£50 each

Comment

Roman Poite...I'm almost happy,at least it's not Barnes.
                    He proved he can't control a match

Comment

If anyone needs a lift from London and can’t make the bus, me and the boy are driving up.
                      Departing West London (Northfields) at about 4-4.30.
                      Let me know if needed.
                      english by birth

Comment

8 of us ex Shannon 7am Friday morning into London. Van rented with one spare seat. Plan to stop in Oxford for food on way up. Anyone need a lift?

Comment

It’s quiet.

Too damn quiet
                          "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Still have 1 stand ticket available for friday if anyone interested in it?

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
                              It’s quiet.

Too damn quiet
                              Its bubbling under the surface.....

Comment

Originally posted by andrewmunster View Post
                                8 of us ex Shannon 7am Friday morning into London. Van rented with one spare seat. Plan to stop in Oxford for food on way up. Anyone need a lift?
                                I know Oxford very well, where you planning on going? I would suggest though you'll want to be well past Oxford by around 2pm as it is a very congested part of the country, and there's always roadworks on some part of the ringroad around the place. Twice in the past 2 months, two lorries have collided and the A34 road has had to be resurfaced due to diesel spills. Not trying to scare you at all....

Comment

Working...
                                X