No announcement yet.

Gloucester Away - Friday January 11th @ 19:45

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks all re Ticket info have dropped Lodon Branch an email so lets see and have requested to join the facebook group

Comment

Staying in Heatherley Manor Spa hotel for the night as was only £100 and the missus is driving to and from for the game yay. Only three miles from the stadium.

Comment

17 players injured/suspended from Glaws squad.
        Ciprani's replacement (Owen Williams) got injured yesterday,Ciprani 50/50 to be back for our game.
        https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.u...cester-2397248

"If all the wild horsemen of the apocalypse came around the corner O'Mahony would charge straight back at them."
        Will Greenwood

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Fantastic View Post
          17 players injured/suspended from Glaws squad.
          Ciprani's replacement (Owen Williams) got injured yesterday,Ciprani 50/50 to be back for our game.
          https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.u...cester-2397248

“Munster at home is the game Cherry and Whites fans have been looking forward to all season.

You wouldn’t bet against them raising their game and producing one of those memorable performances under the Friday night lights at Kingsholm to give themselves hope of reaching the quarter-finals.”
          "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post

“Munster at home is the game Cherry and Whites fans have been looking forward to all season.

You wouldn’t bet against them raising their game and producing one of those memorable performances under the Friday night lights at Kingsholm to give themselves hope of reaching the quarter-finals.”
            We couldn’t be playing them at a better time, but let’s not fall for the rope a dope stuff. The determination and heads up rugby of the last few weeks will do the job for us.

Comment

We must drop our guard....Must go in fighting,take no prisoners, kill everything that moves.NO MERCY.LEAVE NOTHING BEHIND.
              CMON MUNSTER

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by lylec View Post
                Thanks all re Ticket info have dropped Lodon Branch an email so lets see and have requested to join the facebook group
                Couple more tickets come up on Munsterfans pages on facebook

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                  We must drop our guard....Must go in fighting,take no prisoners, kill everything that moves.NO MERCY.LEAVE NOTHING BEHIND.
                  CMON MUNSTER

You're getting fired up early Pixie!!!
                  "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                    Who else is in the Stowford press stand?
                    In block Bĺ.

3 of us in Block EF

Also have spare accomodation booked in Holiday Inn Cheltenham centre for fri and Sat if anyone needs it before I cancel.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel Yell View Post

3 of us in Block EF

Also have spare accomodation booked in Holiday Inn Cheltenham centre for fri and Sat if anyone needs it before I cancel.
                      Shed for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post

I note Cipriani could make it back too.

Comment

Yep he’s 50:50 apparently

Comment

Alright lads and lassies, I have 2 spares for the Shed. Face value €40/£35 (depending which country they're exchanged in). I'm in Limerick, but will be in Gloucester from Thursday. PM if interested.

TICKETS NOW GONE.
                            Last edited by Wallyman; 7th-January-2019, 11:25.

Comment

Don't like the potential injury list in today's examiner...apart from Ryan with HIA we have POM, Conway, Earls, Wootton, Farrell Goggin...let's hope a bit of physio they'll be grand

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel Yell View Post

3 of us in Block EF

Rebel,

I've hotel for the Friday but is that the new travel lodge? How much for just the Friday?

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Some say Rugby is a matter of life and death, I say it\'s much more important than that!

Comment

Working...
                                X