Gloucester Away - Friday January 11th @ 19:45

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tipplad View Post
    Staying in cheltenham...anyone know the best way of getting from Cheltenham to Gloucester? Taxi or bus/train?
    Trains run around 3 times an hour and a return ticket is about £5. I think they stop running just before 11pm. Kingsholm is a ten minute walk from the station.

It's about a ten minute ride.

Comment

Danny Cipriani will be out 'for some weeks to come' according to the article below.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a8711481.html

AND

RTE reporting that ....Gloucester lock Tom Savage will miss the Cherries’ Heineken Champions Cup clash with Munster on Friday, 11 January after picking up a two-week suspension.

Savage was given the punishment after being cited following last Saturday's Gallagher Premiership game against Sale Sharks.
      Last edited by jagawayagain; 4th-January-2019, 16:10.

Comment

Back in '08, we got a bus to the match and a cab back.

The Train Station EDIT in Cheltenham, is a fair distance from the Town Center as I remember it.

We needed a cab to get there the morning after.
        Last edited by Piquet; 5th-January-2019, 08:01.

Comment

Finally managed to sort out a ticket for this one earlier on. Feckin happy days.
          Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Looking forward to having pre match pints in Mike Teague’s bar again. Great spot beside the stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
              Finally managed to sort out a ticket for this one earlier on. Feckin happy days.
              Did you get a room? Saw someone on facebook was giving one up..Cathal was inquiring

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by finbarrk View Post
                Looking forward to having pre match pints in Mike Teague’s bar again. Great spot beside the stadium.
                I'm just looking forward to all of it.
                Last time we were drinking in a Church Social club..but travelled up and down same day on train.
                Packed my bag today,though I shall redo it at least once.I don't need 3 shirts 2 jackets etc???????????? I'm driving down Friday returning Saturday.

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                  Did you get a room? Saw someone on facebook was giving one up..Cathal was inquiring

Staying with in-laws about 30 miles away, however my brother-in-law is now going to the game so I'll have a lift there & back. Texted you just now.
                  Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                    I'm just looking forward to all of it.
                    Last time we were drinking in a Church Social club..but travelled up and down same day on train.
                    Packed my bag today,though I shall redo it at least once.I don't need 3 shirts 2 jackets etc???????????? I'm driving down Friday returning Saturday.

Think that might be close to OCD, Pixie- but I appreciate and share the marvellous mixture of excitement and apprehension. There’s just nothing like it. Good result tonight, no injuries and we’re set fair.

Comment

Hi Does anyone know if any chance of getting 2 tickets for the Gloucester Game I live in the UK and am having issues getting tickets unless as serious over inflated prices on ticket resell sites.
                      Went to Castres & Tickets no issues appreciate any replies!

Comment

Originally posted by lylec View Post
                        Hi Does anyone know if any chance of getting 2 tickets for the Gloucester Game I live in the UK and am having issues getting tickets unless as serious over inflated prices on ticket resell sites.
                        I’ve seen some being offered on the Munster Rugby Fans Facebook Group.
                        https://m.facebook.com/groups/1602288706745656.

Comment

Lost 34-16 away to Leicester, a ‘thumping’ in the words of BBC Gloucester radio commentators.

Comment

Originally posted by lylec View Post
                            Drop the London Branch an email.

mrsclondon@munsterrugby.ie

Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

Originally posted by LLCOOLJ14 View Post

Drop the London Branch an email.

mrsclondon@munsterrugby.ie
                              Tickets keep popping up on facebook

Comment

Who else is in the Stowford press stand?
                                In block Bĺ.

Comment

Working...
                                X